Sign in to follow this  
Blueberrycat

Will we ever see Emerald Empire in PDF? Soon?

Pretty self-explanatory title. Look, FFG, I love your games, I love your stuff, but the really weird vagueness with release schedules and concrete information about ANYTHING is really starting to be grating. This goes double for our group being solely online, like a lot of people are these days. A whole lot. We have been waiting for Emerald Empire as much as anyone but three weeks after it's hit stores there's still no sign of a digital release and due to FFG's own lack of transparency regarding anything at all we have no idea when we'll even see it.

I get you want to avoid piracy probably and support FLGS, but I am getting really tired of feeling like a second class citizen just because I'm one of many, many tabletop players who struggle to find in-person gaming. Especially with a title as niche as L5R. Yes, I know Emerald Empire isn't necessary to play at all, not the point. Point is, why are we stuck waiting a full month for a digital release of any content without any further contact from FFG about when we can even expect to see anything? Basically it's really hard to want to give you my money when you seem to really not WANT me to give it to you in the first place. Why would I not download a book somewhere if I have to wait an entire month just for my group to get a usable official copy?

They do tend to release their PDF with the 1st round of errata and spelling errors fixed. They did that with the Core release, and hopefully that'll be the case with the EE release. I'd wait a month for that. But I also wouldn't mind if they gave us a vague date after the release artical like "and keep an eye out late december/early january for digital release"

Posted (edited)

I have been waiting for the PDF version for a while now, I can not wait for it to be published, and I would also like them to give us at least an approximate date.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

iCloud https://tweakbox.mobi/ https://getappvalley.com/

Edited by shiva.1995