DarthFury

UK based product

Boardgame extras? I think that's a good one. 

Only company iv had bad times with is wayland games who despite listing products as in stock kept me waiting weeks, when I enquired as to the whereabouts of my items, was told they were still waiting to be ordered from overseas... 

5 minutes ago, DarthFury said:

Thanks all - great suggestions.  Seems there is a huge range of prices at each store for Armada so I will have to double check my options before I pick up a few items :D

Just checked prices on all listed sites. Zatu is my recomendation. Extremly fast shipping and excellent customer support. Btw. I'm not from UK and still getting better deals from Zatu than from stores in my country.

1 hour ago, dodam1 said:

Just checked prices on all listed sites. Zatu is my recomendation. Extremly fast shipping and excellent customer support. Btw. I'm not from UK and still getting better deals from Zatu than from stores in my country.

I find that too with my local store. when ever they have stock I buy from them but more often then not it can be months between then getting anything. So im forced to go online just have to wait a week or two the get what I order thats all.

So... places on my bookmark list for Armada stores, in alphabetical order (disclaimer, I haven't used all of them):

There's also Miniature Market, based in the US. Sometimes that is cheaper and has better stock, but only if the total is <£15 or whatever the current tax threshold is. And now I've added Firestorm Cards and Thirsty Meeples. Then there is Board Game Prices, which is a price-comparison website, but doesn't cover everywhere.

I used to update a Google Spreadsheet with all of these places and the current prices (along with some analysis, that anyone can edit), but then I mostly filled out my collection so I'm not shopping around as much any more. Doesn't look like anyone's completely broken it, which is nice.

I’m in the UK and looking to sell the balance of my Armada stuff including ships and promo cards and a few acrylics.

most of the ships come in original boxes and I have a core set with second damage deck/objectives etc.

I have good feedback on the armada and x wing trade threads having done lots of trades etc.

trade wise I’m looking for some x wing 2.0 promo items so PM for details and to discuss a deal. 

Thanks