The Jabbawookie

Murder in the Mist {MAFIA}

9 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Also there’s the fact that you’re all women.

You can submit a request to be a Nightbrother sherpa at the cost of your vote and any personal rights, though.  😉

Just Because I'm a Women doesn't mean I can't Feminist ideas!

I am a strong Independently minded  women afterall 

only thing that stands out D1 is Pod revoting me again (prepares for pod to go MAD now, that I must be scum for calling him out for this)

In a long stretch of the previous games Pod has done his random shifty voting combined with activity, yet this game he's switched back to the policy on me? Seems like a cover for D1 IMO... otherwise why do it again? 

On 1/17/2019 at 10:59 AM, PodRacer said:

Standing by 

19 hours ago, PodRacer said:

##vote EbonHawk 

^First post after he received his role PM, judging by the speed RIGHT AFTER

16 hours ago, PodRacer said:

##role confirmed

##vote Ebon

You skate 

his role has him scared of me cleary

15 hours ago, EbonHawk said:

this again?

15 hours ago, PodRacer said:

Yes.

Signals intent to go back to old policy vote 

4 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

pod you scared i'll peg you as scum if I live?

One would think that, since voting you D1 inevitably increases your scrutiny of him, voting you would be the last thing he would do as scum, and maybe the first thing he would do as town, to indicate that he isn't afraid of your watchfulness. 

Has the day fully started? I seem to have missed Jabba's post. How much time do we have left?

28 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

One would think that, since voting you D1 inevitably increases your scrutiny of him, voting you would be the last thing he would do as scum, and maybe the first thing he would do as town, to indicate that he isn't afraid of your watchfulness. 

Has the day fully started? I seem to have missed Jabba's post. How much time do we have left?

Day has fully started I believe, and from my check i think everyone has role confirmed 

29 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

or just to palm off my comments in the future, because he 'voted D1'. As town he would've been more active and would've at least had 2 votes by now