The Jabbawookie

Murder in the Mist {MAFIA}

Rain lashes the face of the peak as you reach the Steps of Ascension.  At the top of the spire, the portal waits.  You stop to admire the view, but are interrupted by a low rumble.  You turn and see threads of drool hanging from the rancor’s glistening jaws.  “GEE FELLERS!” Ebon cries, before massive jaws snap her up in two bites.  Almost casually, the beast headbutts Matt, sending her flailing over the precipice.  GNiPs flicks her wrist, and the Rancor thunders off into the brush.  GNiPs shrugs and begins the final climb.  Moments later, Bertie melts out of the shadow of a rock formation and silently follows, dagger drawn...

The game is over; Madaghmire was a vanilla townie.  Scum has won, and the team consisted of Bertie and GNiPs.

Assorted docs will be linked when I get home (at a tourney.)

Thank you all for playing, it’s been a pleasure to mod for you!

Edited by The Jabbawookie
pronouns again

Shout out to my scum buddy GNIP. 10/10 would plot premeditated murder with you again. 

I was nervous going into this D4; after seeing that most people agreed it had to be me or TheCallum, I thought I would be a goner for sure after Callum died! But GNIP and I quickly jumped on our opportunity. 

Ebon, I could be wrong, but I think you may be the only one who thought Caldias was breadcrumbing cop. Caldias has done Training Day jokes on D1 even when he's the doctor. 

Thanks for hosting Jabba! Love your creativity. 

Edited by Bertie Wooster
Credit to Jabba

59 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

You especially dont do it less than 12 hours in on a ******* weekend before that player has even said anything.

Or start a train on someone when they've gone to bed in a different time zone! Murdered in my sleep.

Well done scum - a perfect game from you.

Why was the cop report on Madaghmire no result?

Just now, LTD said:

Or start a train on someone when they've gone to bed in a different time zone! Murdered in my sleep.

I was the third person on that train. 

19 minutes ago, LTD said:

LOL I felt kinda bad about that.

I was the 1-shot Mist Maker and used my ability N1 to block doc and cop results. GNIP was bloodseer, so after killing LP, he scanned Pod and found out he was shaman. 

Spirit World:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rIru_ROW47x1lg-hIpQmYIBdceJSStMOlcWQKhmWBWs/edit

Scum Chat:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z2Y0mCFr7HwHzJMInfMhcsmJxEOxPfQaq6bcA8BZPLI/edit

Setup:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/154LL_sIkjWPde3MOpRyRBH7Alv8jvxj0VxxBDGj8NyA/edit

The silencing was an act of mod.  My role phrasing for Ebon was poor ("vanilla fireproof.")  Ebon and Matt used PM specifics to remove suspicion from Ebon, which I felt clearly confirmed both as town.  As such, I resolved to randomly silence two players the following day to compensate, offering scum the slots first.  TheCallum being silenced even as he made contact with PodRacer was incredibly bad luck, but I'm shocked at how quickly town players jumped on him and Mad without giving either a chance.  Bertie and GNiPs did a great job keeping a low profile without seeming suspicious.

Good Game, guys!