The Jabbawookie

Murder in the Mist {MAFIA}

TheCallum has been chirping quietly to herself for the whole day, holding conversations with thin air.  You suspect she's gone insane; it would explain the murders.  It's not an easy decision, but you kill her.  Her face is calm the whole time.  As she draws her last breath, her spirit billows from her body, then another materializes.  The two walk off together, deep in conversation.

@TheCallum has been killed.  She was a Spirit Walker.

Night 3 begins, and will end in 24 hours or when all night actions have been submitted.

red_1548553980.png

Edited by The Jabbawookie

You are woken early in the morning by a scream.  As you stare blearily into the murk, nothing is obviously amiss.  It is only after a search that you find the broken body of Caldias, shoved from a ledge while hunting everyone’s breakfast.

@Caldias has been killed.  She was a seer (cop.)  Day 4 begins and will end in 48 hours.

red_1548784050.png

Vote count:

@EbonHawk:

@Bertie Wooster:

@GhostofNobodyInParticular:

@Matt3412:

@Madaghmire: (1) (Matt3412)

3 to hammer.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

So ***, that was a town only role as well... would've been a good one to crumb IMO

Bertie

Mad

Gnips

Matt

Matt I've been town reading all game, and still the same yesterday, Mad ditto and more so if we assume scum roleblocked the cop on him (doesn't fully clear him but it's close)

Bertie pinged me D1/2 as you all know, and gnips has played a lurky game but also his town game? But if I'm having to pick it would be out of those two for today? I'm guessing no 2nd arsonist or they're don't have enough primed yet, which if the case makes today the last day for finding them?

I do find Cal dying odd though...

To me this means 2 things.

1. Gnips/Mad aren't scum, and as I suspected scum don't have any vets, missed Cals breadcrumb, and then killed him once he was outed yesterday

2. One of Gnips/Mad did see the breadcrumb, but let him live and then killed him last night to stop him either re-tagging Mad, or a new one on Nips.

RN I'm leaning on option 1, but that doesn't mean Mad still isn't the other arsonist 

Gee fellers. 

Why is it strange that Caldias died Ebon?

Yesterday I think it was proposed that it's possible that one scum is already dead? I don't really understand that part. I thought everyone who died except LP was town? 

2 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

it only happened once his breadcrumb was pointed out, which means someone killed cal because they only found out yesterday he was the cop! otherwise, he would've died N1/N2

3 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Yesterday I think it was proposed that it's possible that one scum is already dead? I don't really understand that part. I thought everyone who died except LP was town? 

LTDSs death post has quite a few overtones into the vengeful specter which if a scum role would show town on death 

3 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Gee fellers. 

good to have you back speaking though

So perhaps LTD was town when he was alive, and became scum after death, or the other way around. 

And then possibly there is just one more scum out there? I had assumed both Mad and GNIP must be the two remaining scum, but maybe it's only one of them?

##vote Mad

1 minute ago, Bertie Wooster said:

So perhaps LTD was town when he was alive, and became scum after death, or the other way around. 

And then possibly there is just one more scum out there? I had assumed both Mad and GNIP must be the two remaining scum, but maybe it's only one of them?

1 minute ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I'm leaning Mads RN, based on Cals no result and he's yet to comment, gunna wait for him to rear his head along with matt though