The Jabbawookie

Murder in the Mist {MAFIA}

@EbonHawk What crumb are you talking about?  I made no intention to breadcrumb anything, so am a bit confused.

I am not sure how much deep diving I am able to do today, and tomorrow I am heading to Florida.  I do have useful information, though.  Not sure if claiming at this point is useful or harmful.  I do apologize for not being as active in this one as I usually am.

After a cursory look, TheCallum seems to be a good place to prod.  Once work calms down I'll take a closer look.

well cal was online and didn't reply to the quote which is why i've been soft reading him all game, add that to general lurking now  over 3 days I'm going to apply some pressure see if we can get some conversation going

##vote cal

35 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I was waiting for cal's input. He has implied he has something, but hasn't delivered. Still, if he is what I think he is, I am inclined to follow his lead and vote for callum. 

agreed, waiting on him for where to go

On 1/22/2019 at 2:46 PM, TheCallum said:

@clontroper5

If you are the juggernaut vigilante, we need to know your target BEFORE NIGHT (and why!).

There is no way letting you make it to night fall without knowing that is a good move for town, as he can't be protected from.

Else its too easy for him as scum to make it through the night and go, "oops".

This read to me as if he was fishing for a target to kill or roleblock.  

On 1/23/2019 at 4:57 AM, TheCallum said:

I’m happy for us to switch to Caldias, he’s been super quiet.

Clon is at least contributing, and I agree with the game read he is posting. 

I have completely changed my mind on Ebon, but that may be due to him shouting at me every time I post.  Not convinced he is scum, but is hurting town (or at least me).

Before I get accused of coming fully off the Clon wagon, I agreed with the arguments D1 and thought he was a good target.  D2 I made it very clear that he was my favourite D1 target, and my vote was to put pressure on.  We certainly got that!  Clon revealed his role.  However, I was unhappy with the vote switching, and how close (L-1) we got to a lynch with so much time to go. 

I was not sure Clon was my number one  target at that point, so unvoted, to give us more time.

I see his coming off the wagon as a way to fret over the choice, that way when Clon came up town, he could deny wanting to do it in the first place.

Should I claim and spill the beans?  I feel like we are late in the game at this point and scum is zeroing in on a win here.

9 hours ago, Caldias said:

This read to me as if he was fishing for a target to kill or roleblock.  

I see his coming off the wagon as a way to fret over the choice, that way when Clon came up town, he could deny wanting to do it in the first place.

Should I claim and spill the beans?  I feel like we are late in the game at this point and scum is zeroing in on a win here.

Could be helpful, its lylo tomorrow and if we have an arsonist plus scum this could be our last chance as it is