##vote @clontroper5

I believe that is hammer @The Jabbawookie

14 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

##vote @clontroper5

14 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

##vote @clontroper5

One of your number in particular has a truly strange and unnerving aura surrounding her.  After debate, it’s decided she is almost certainly your medicine woman’s killer, and you decide to return the favor.  No sooner does she draw her last breath than an inky, gelatinous form bursts from her mouth with a gut-wrenching shriek.  Dashing quivering into the bushes on far, far too many arms and legs, it’s gone before anyone can react.  Not that you’re sure you’d want to.

The corpse of clontroper5 looks peaceful, and a slight smile rests upon her face...

As you reach the shrine to the Winged Goddess, some of your group make blasphemous jokes, perhaps venting leftover adrenaline.  The elders among you shake their heads disapprovingly, but don’t intervene.

@clontroper5 has been killed.  She was a 1-shot town-aligned Juggernaut Bloodseer.

Night 2 begins, and will end in 24 hours or when all night actions have been submitted.

red_1548347520.png

Edited by The Jabbawookie

As day breaks, the birds seems to be singing a little louder than usual.  You walk to the campfire to see @TheCallum and @Bertie Wooster chattering in birdsong.  Nothing you do seems to work; the pair have been robbed of all communication ability.  It seems yesterday's disrespect didn't go unpunished...

This is eclipsed by the discovery of PodRacer's body.  Signs of strangulation are apparent.  For all her sacred knowledge and experience she was helpless against a brute force attack, and now you've lost your wisest member.

@PodRacer has been killed.  She was the Shaman.

@TheCallum and @Bertie Wooster are limited to the word "cheep" for the day.  Any other word, modification of the word beyond standard capitalization, attempts to use a code, links, images, videos or other methods of communication are prohibited.  They may vote as usual, but may not use their vote as a method of communication (e.g. "vote _______ for yes, _________ for no.")

Day 3 begins, and will end in 48 hours.

red_1548477600.png

Vote count:

@Caldias:

@EbonHawk

@GhostofNobodyInParticular:

@Matt3412:

@TheCallum:

@Bertie Wooster:

@Madaghmire:

4 to hammer.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

Well ****, sorry clon I really thought you were scum and now I'm stumped for who actually is...

Callum was a read, but a big thing was the push for clon being scum, then the defense of clon.. so I'm lost in this game and if I get lynched today I get that 1000% 

All I can say is I'm town, who probably needs to work on the town game, I'm also wishing I was scum now as this would be a masterful game, instead this is ranking at the bottom of my town games, and sorry to @clontroper5 I await my insta death next game you get any killing role ;)

@Caldias is still alive and from his D1 post crumbs I'm seriously expecting some input now.

as it stands this is all I know

Me - town

Mad - p sure town

Matt - p sure town

Bertie

Pod - 70% on him

Cal - almost certain of his role

Callum

Gnips

That leaves Callum, Bertie, Gnips...

5 hours ago, Caldias said:

Well, sorry about the non-show Day two.  How's everything going for Day 3?  Sounds like Bertie and Callum are out of it for the time being

anything to share with us?

Vote count:

@Caldias: - has crumbed but now unsrure

@EbonHawk: Town 

@GhostofNobodyInParticular: - unsure

@Matt3412: Pretty sure town

@TheCallumBlackmailed  - would appear town

@Bertie Wooster: Blackmailed  - " ditto " 

@Madaghmire:  - leaning town but tis mad

With Clon as town, barring Him/LTD spirt changing that would indicate a town majority in the spirit world now

@Caldias - see day start, do you have any info to offer town?

@Madaghmire - your thoughts?

@Matt3412 - "    "

@GhostofNobodyInParticular - "     "

You guys are the only ones that can really contribute today - catch up below:

Bertie and Callum can only say the word 'Cheep', we can't get them to indicate anything with it (see jabbas day post)

I'm saying due to Jab saying we may have other roles we now in game it seems that they're been blackmailed? Which is a scum only role, so if that's true that would confirm Bertie and Callum as town, the very least town/3rd party. For now I'm pretty sure it's a town tell

Mad and Matt - you two have read most consistently town to me

Cal - see my question to him? I'm fine as long as something comes of his next few posts, then I'm calling it out

Gnips - I don't have a solid read on you either way, but am soft leaning atm based just off the game/left alive but am a little lost*

*we still don't know if we have 1/2 scum left or another 3rd party, I'm still thinking LTD could be the specter from his death post? (I'd like to know what the rest of you make of that?), which would indicate 1 scum left and 1 3rd party...

52 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

I'm saying due to Jab saying we may have other roles we now in game it seems that they're been blackmailed? Which is a scum only role, so if that's true that would confirm Bertie and Callum as town, the very least town/3rd party. For now I'm pretty sure it's a town tell

I don't think they have been blackmailed. We haven't seen that role before on these forums, and Jabba specified that the unmentioned roles we may have are ones we 'know and recognize'. This leads me to believe that there is no blackmailer in the game. This implies that they were selected for other reasons. I can't think of any other role that might have had this effect on them, aside from insane doctor or fruit vendor, where the target was left having to speak in certain ways. I doubt it's a fruit vendor, as nobody reported getting fruit. Could it be a side effect of the shaman? Maybe she protected them, but died so her magic was disrupted, resulting in this?

Jabba mentioned the blasphemy of yesterday, so maybe it's just a random thing, as a sort of punishment for the offensive comments? Here are the relevant post parts:

21 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

As you reach the shrine to the Winged Goddess, some of your group make blasphemous jokes, perhaps venting leftover adrenaline.  The elders among you shake their heads disapprovingly, but don’t intervene.

9 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

You walk to the campfire to see @TheCallum and @Bertie Wooster chattering in birdsong.  Nothing you do seems to work; the pair have been robbed of all communication ability.  It seems yesterday's disrespect didn't go unpunished...

I think, based on the above, that an RNG result is the most likely.

52 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

*we still don't know if we have 1/2 scum left or another 3rd party, I'm still thinking LTD could be the specter from his death post? (I'd like to know what the rest of you make of that?), which would indicate 1 scum left and 1 3rd party...

I agree that LTD's post certainly seems like something that could result in the specter, but at the same time, that thing that came out of clon could easily be that as well. I also agree that we almost certainly have another 3rd party, presumably an arsonist, as why else would LP be fireproof?

8 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I don't think they have been blackmailed. We haven't seen that role before on these forums, and Jabba specified that the unmentioned roles we may have are ones we 'know and recognize'. This leads me to believe that there is no blackmailer in the game. This implies that they were selected for other reasons. I can't think of any other role that might have had this effect on them, aside from insane doctor or fruit vendor, where the target was left having to speak in certain ways. I doubt it's a fruit vendor, as nobody reported getting fruit. Could it be a side effect of the shaman? Maybe she protected them, but died so her magic was disrupted, resulting in this?

Jabba mentioned the blasphemy of yesterday, so maybe it's just a random thing, as a sort of punishment for the offensive comments? Here are the relevant post parts:

That could be it, Sharman gets x2 protect so that would fit I guess...

9 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I think, based on the above, that an RNG result is the most likely.

also could be true, as a way to throw a spanner in the works I guess (jabba did say about fixing something because of the pm talk)

10 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I agree that LTD's post certainly seems like something that could result in the specter, but at the same time, that thing that came out of clon could easily be that as well. I also agree that we almost certainly have another 3rd party, presumably an arsonist, as why else would LP be fireproof?

If we take it that the sharman did a blackmail type thing on callum bert, then I'd be most sus of Callum/Cal atm