The Jabbawookie

Murder in the Mist {MAFIA}

I’m happy for us to switch to Caldias, he’s been super quiet.

Clon is at least contributing, and I agree with the game read he is posting. 

I have completely changed my mind on Ebon, but that may be due to him shouting at me every time I post.  Not convinced he is scum, but is hurting town (or at least me).

Before I get accused of coming fully off the Clon wagon, I agreed with the arguments D1 and thought he was a good target.  D2 I made it very clear that he was my favourite D1 target, and my vote was to put pressure on.  We certainly got that!  Clon revealed his role.  However, I was unhappy with the vote switching, and how close (L-1) we got to a lynch with so much time to go. 

I was not sure Clon was my number one  target at that point, so unvoted, to give us more time.

1 hour ago, TheCallum said:

I have completely changed my mind on Ebon, but that may be due to him shouting at me every time I post.  Not convinced he is scum, but is hurting town (or at least me).

Before I get accused of coming fully off the Clon wagon, I agreed with the arguments D1 and thought he was a good target.  D2 I made it very clear that he was my favourite D1 target, and my vote was to put pressure on.  We certainly got that!  Clon revealed his role.  However, I was unhappy with the vote switching, and how close (L-1) we got to a lynch with so much time to go. 

I was not sure Clon was my number one  target at that point, so unvoted, to give us more time.

What if you leave clon alive and he kills you tonight? How will you feel about the caldias wagon then? 

16 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

What if you leave clon alive and he kills you tonight? How will you feel about the caldias wagon then? 

And what if we kill Clon and he isn’t scum?

There is no way I’m not going to endorse @clontroper5 living without him declaring his night target today. 

3 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

And what if we kill Clon and he isn’t scum?

There is no way I’m not going to endorse @clontroper5 living without him declaring his night target today. 

I will point out that that won't really prove anything. If he is scum, he probably is a strongman (else why mention the detail?), so he could still penetrate defense. 

So all that the announcement achieves is proving he isn't a regular goon. It also assumes no roleblocking effects on scum's part, such as mist-maker, or any busdriver business (assuming that theory is correct). 

Also, do you have too many negatives in your post? 

7 hours ago, PodRacer said:

The lack of a clear counter wagon to Clon is surprising

This is an unusual game. Ebon and Matt are almost confirmed town despite no cop reading. 

I've also been surprised at the lack of votes for Caldias, despite his silence. Are we taking it for granted that he's town because Ebon seems to think so?

However, if clon is scum, I would feel pretty good about voting for someone who voted for LTD D1. If Caldias is scum I don't know who his partner(s) would be. 

Also after voting LTD on D1 I was accused of switching the train from clon, so I don't want to be "that guy" again. 

And I have almost nothing to go off of for Caldias, he could be scummarining or he could be just really busy. He's posted very little so he's difficult to read. 

53 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

Fixing the triple (?) negative: In order for me to really consider letting Clon off,  I would like to know who his night target is.

That seems kinda shady Callum. That would be useful information for scum before they decide their NK. 

1 hour ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I will point out that that won't really prove anything. If he is scum, he probably is a strongman (else why mention the detail?), so he could still penetrate defense. 

So all that the announcement achieves is proving he isn't a regular goon. It also assumes no roleblocking effects on scum's part, such as mist-maker, or any busdriver business (assuming that theory is correct). 

Also, do you have too many negatives in your post? 

Scum either just don't kill tonight thus shading clon more, or clon is scum are they get 2 night kills (which makes sense when you read the roles and find out our Doc has a t shot each night) 

3 hours ago, TheCallum said:

You're using the exact same argument clon used against me? and you've been dropping shade on me all day.

If Clon flips town he has my biggest apologies (but I very much doubt it)

and if Clon flips scum, I'm coming straight for you Callum aka Mister Defend Clon as much as I can today?

1 hour ago, TheCallum said:

Fixing the triple (?) negative: In order for me to really consider letting Clon off,  I would like to know who his night target is.

You've been trying to let him off since before he claimed?

58 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

This is an unusual game. Ebon and Matt are almost confirmed town despite no cop reading. 

I've also been surprised at the lack of votes for Caldias, despite his silence. Are we taking it for granted that he's town because Ebon seems to think so?

However, if clon is scum, I would feel pretty good about voting for someone who voted for LTD D1. If Caldias is scum I don't know who his partner(s) would be. 

Go back and read Cals game bertie you may notice something you didn't the first time ;)

9 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

Well for me it's Ebon, or literally a random other Target...

Perhaps Bertie or matt based on their votes...

how would you feel on Callum? Defo not Matt he's basically confirmed town 

21 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Caldias didn't vote at all, that's more suspicious to me. 

1. Caldias (been real quiet, no vote yesterday. Still waiting for his analysis if he's town)

2. TheCallum (don't think his post content has been very helpful. Not familiar with how he usually plays though)

3. Clon ( This doesn't seem like his usual scum play, but he hasn't inputted much either.)

I would put TheCallum at #1 and Clon at #2 now. 

Callum asking for clon's night target is a red flag to me. If clon is a town bloodseer he should not reveal that info; it's more beneficial to scum than us. 

Clon could be either a town or scum bloodseer. I still feel like his game reads more town than scum, although he's not doing himself favors by accusing Ebon and Matt. I don't know why he mentioned my vote; I haven't voted yet.

At the risk of being accused of "protecting clon again" I will 

##vote TheCallum 

But if you need me to hammer clon just ping me. I would rather hammer someone than no vote. 

I am less concerned about Caldias now after a reread. 

Why is scum knowing Clon’s target a good thing?

They can’t stop it, and could discuss their own target anyway at night, no danger of an overlap.

In any case, it looks like Clon is the gonner today anyway, so it’s by the by.  It’s only useful information to know if he lives.

I will hammer soon, unless there are objections.

If he's town and he's picking a scum target, they could potentially hammer him now. 

I don't see how it would be useful to know he's going to target. He already said he suspects Ebon, Matt and me, so I suspect it would be one of us. Likely Ebon.

But would clon's kill go through even if his target is town? I thought it wouldn't, but I may be getting confused with Desperado.