The Jabbawookie

Murder in the Mist {MAFIA}

1 minute ago, EbonHawk said:

Meh don't put it in game then? If I'm given it, I will use it to hunt scum.

Are you referring the wording of the PM you (or anyone else) received?  That is not a tool for you to scumhunt with.  The next person to use it as such will be unconditionally modkilled.

Just now, clontroper5 said:

Case in point, I have 41 notifications in my in box, 30+ of them are from Ebon....

THEN TELL OTHERS TO PLAY THE GAME, DONT MOAN AT THE PERSON ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING 

case in point again: still waiting on cal, ain't mentioned that have ya 

Just now, The Jabbawookie said:

Are you referring the wording of the PM you (or anyone else) received?  That is not a tool for you to scumhunt with.  The next person to use it as such will be unconditionally modkilled.

With all respect, yes it is. Otherwise make all PMs the same

Case in point, in my Sith game, mad was a self outed Jedi, who didn't die. 

Just now, EbonHawk said:

THEN TELL OTHERS TO PLAY THE GAME, DONT MOAN AT THE PERSON ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING 

case in point again: still waiting on cal, ain't mentioned that have ya 

I don't know if you noticed but "telling others to play the game" doesn't usually help.... Because they are not online....

32 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

With all respect, yes it is. Otherwise make all PMs the same

Case in point, in my Sith game, mad was a self outed Jedi, who didn't die. 

Respectfully, I’m not here to argue the point with you.  Given the circumstances, I’m not going to make an issue of previous PM discussion.  That said, it’s now clear what future PM discussion will result in.  If you choose to handle things differently in your games, I’m sure they will be fun and look forward to participating.

By all means, general flavor reflecting the PM is fine.  Specific words or word patterns being used as some sort of seal of authenticity are not.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

Wow a lot just happened. 

I'm getting the impression that clon is scum or third party, but some of the evidence used to build the case was used against the rules. 

I'm willing to hammer but I don't feel like its been totally fair. Jabba said he would provide a fix though. 

Not sure what to think about the Spirit vote on Ebon though. 

32 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Respectfully, I’m not here to argue the point with you.  Given the circumstances, I’m not going to make an issue of previous PM discussion.  That said, it’s now clear what future PM discussion will result in.  If you choose to handle things differently in your games, I’m sure they will be fun and look forward to participating.

By all means, general flavor reflecting the PM is fine.  Specific words or word patterns being used as some sort of seal of authenticity are not.

Fair enough I cede, I was a bit testy when last on hence the break...

3 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Yes.

Was it a no-vote/non unanimous or just hidden? 

20 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Yes.  A clarification: the spirit vote is determined by majority of votes cast, rather than an overall majority.

Ok so (I get if you can't answer) would that mean one of Lp/LTD voted first on clon, which went through, and after the other of LP/LTD cast their vote making it split?

1 minute ago, EbonHawk said:

Ok so (I get if you can't answer) would that mean one of Lp/LTD voted first on clon, which went through, and after the other of LP/LTD cast their vote making it split?

Change "clon" to "Ebon" and I think that's how it happened. One voted for you, Jabba showed us the spirit tally,  then someone voted for someone else and so there's no majority of votes cast anymore. 

Just now, Bertie Wooster said:

Change "clon" to "Ebon" and I think that's how it happened. One voted for you, Jabba showed us the spirit tally,  then someone voted for someone else and so there's no majority of votes cast anymore. 

Right you are, I've got clon on my mind! and yeah I think that must be what happened.. 

27 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

Waiting for Cal to chime in. I’m still not feeling good about Clon as scum.

But clon, I will be truly shocked if ebon flips anything but town. Find another target, regardless of how you feel about his tactics.

Well for me it's Ebon, or literally a random other Target...

Perhaps Bertie or matt based on their votes...