The Jabbawookie

Murder in the Mist {MAFIA}

ebon you were pressuring clone when the spirit vote came in?

What if that is a red haring, meaning clones town but the vote justifies the push on him.

and now bam we kill a town very confidently

1 minute ago, Matt3412 said:

ebon you were pressuring clone when the spirit vote came in?

What if that is a red haring, meaning clones town but the vote justifies the push on him.

and now bam we kill a town very confidently

why not lynch him? he was L-1 I think then

Well your theory about the spirits trying to kill you to protect me is blatently wrong, just FYI it makes no sense to me and won't to anyone else.

Reply, why didn't I will Ebon last night? I thought about it but I didn't have enough evidence to feel justified in killing him espy if he flipped town. Tonight I will 100% kill him though, although I won't get that chance it looks like

2 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

Well your theory about the spirits trying to kill you to protect me is blatently wrong, just FYI it makes no sense to me and won't to anyone else.

why is this so 'blatantly' wrong, FYI saying something doesn't make it true.. although I understand as scum you're trying your hardest to stay alive

what would you say is the 'blatantly' obvious answer 

3 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

Reply, why didn't I will Ebon last night? I thought about it but I didn't have enough evidence to feel justified in killing him espy if he flipped town. Tonight I will 100% kill him though, although I won't get that chance it looks like

Funny that.

I think assuming LTD switched alignment is a bad assumption, and also there is no reason for LP to be at odds with LTD. The simple fact is LP wants EVERYONE Dead so it really doesn't matter to him who is lynched at this point.

Now you're blatantly wrong, please keep up clon! If LP is fireproof he has another arsonist out there he wants to lose so your LP point is mute until the 2nd arsonist is proven or disproven 

More likely that LP switched alignment somehow when he died IMO since he has already failed a standard 3rd party win condition.

ohhhhhh B please, you've literally just switched my theory around  

EXPLAIN LTD's SPECTER OVERTONES IN HIS DEATH POST THEN?

Well it's wrong because it's wrong, I'm not scum and therefore they are not trying to "protect me" because they are Scum. It's a simple fact, I can't prove this fact without dieing unfortunately but it's that simple.

Also it seems clear you will Lynch me today, I'm ok with it I guess. I'm kinda tired of all this crap from Ebon anyway, it's annoying me.... Alot....

But Lynch him tomorrow, I think he deserves it, even if he is town I consider him to be a terrible detractor for us this game, and not helpful.

Just now, EbonHawk said:

You still haven't read matts question to me either it seems, it was a big town tell that you missed 

I already explained, I have a different PM the question has no Bearing on what I received and is meaningless to me. 

Also it appears the question made the Mod angry so it's best to avaoid it anyway.

Just now, clontroper5 said:

Also it seems clear you will Lynch me today, I'm ok with it I guess. I'm kinda tired of all this crap from Ebon anyway, it's annoying me.... Alot....

But Lynch him tomorrow, I think he deserves it, even if he is town I consider him to be a terrible detractor for us this game, and not helpful.

Mmmmkay casue' I'm the only one putting any shade or votes on you, or so you would have everything think from your comments.. Note I've not even sorely focused on you today, I pushed Bertie before you, and callum since? 

5 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

ohhhhhh B please, you've literally just switched my theory around  

EXPLAIN LTD's SPECTER OVERTONES IN HIS DEATH POST THEN?

IDK, if I knew I would be a cop or Scum, I'm not. So therefore I don't know. 

You seem to think you know an awful lot for being a simple vannila town, these Absolute statements have worn me out, 

1 minute ago, EbonHawk said:

Mmmmkay casue' I'm the only one putting any shade or votes on you, or so you would have everything think from your comments.. Note I've not even sorely focused on you today, I pushed Bertie before you, and callum since? 

My point is your Shade has completely masked anything else in this game, I can't see anything else because all I see is 

Ebon, Ebon, Ebon,Ebon

Ebon,Ebon,Ebon,...

So at best your unintentionally smoke screening Scum and at worst your acttivily destroying town.

IDK, if I knew I would be a cop or Scum, I'm not. So therefore I don't know. 

You seem to think you know an awful lot for being a simple vannila town, these Absolute statements have worn me out, 

I've not once said anything I said this game is fact, just a theory presented to everyone.

Such as if you read LTDs death, you'd see mentions of specters and his spirt being resurrected badly... just like the Doll in LPs. 
It's called paying attention to the game, reading it, thinking about it, then bringing it to everyones attention for debate. 

So debate it, don't just sit there going 'mahhh it's wrong, so blatantly wrong' tell me how? don't jsut tell me

Just now, clontroper5 said:

My point is your Shade has completely masked anything else in this game, I can't see anything else because all I see is 

Ebon, Ebon, Ebon,Ebon

Ebon,Ebon,Ebon,...

So at best your unintentionally smoke screening Scum and at worst your acttivily destroying town.

maybe everyone is extra quiet this game, still waiting on hearing from Cal. Sorry I'm active

1 minute ago, clontroper5 said:

Ebon, Ebon, Ebon,Ebon

Ebon,Ebon,Ebon,...

funny how I and others have seen so much then? 

not going to argue the point, as everything your saying you could answer yourself in a re-read. 

I also ain't defending myself, when I've clearly put theories not facts, sorry if those theories hit home