The Jabbawookie

Murder in the Mist {MAFIA}

Just now, TheCallum said:

Not a huge fan of this sudden push, when the same people were happy to sit back earlier and unvote.

his partner prehaps? what makes it so 'sudden' and what in particular dont you like 

4 hours ago ebon unvoted, voted clon 

2 hours ago Pod unvoted clon 

1 hour ago ebon unvoted clon

1 hour ago ebon voted clon

1 hour ago grips voted clon

1 hour ago pod voted clon 

If that isn’t a rush I don’t know what is.

4 hours ago ebon unvoted, voted clon 

2 hours ago Pod unvoted clon 

1 hour ago ebon unvoted clon

1 hour ago ebon voted clon

1 hour ago grips voted clon

1 hour ago pod voted clon 

If that isn’t a rush I don’t know what is.

I don't buy it, the timing of the votes was based on information and claims coming in from clon and others. It would be sudden if it was random, but clon has had minor suspicion since D1 and again I wouldn't call any of the lynch against him rushed. We've basically been talking on it all day

Just now, Matt3412 said:

hold up so clones the vig?

isn't the vig always town?? 

Depending on the role name, it can be scum aligned.  This game can cater for any side to have any power, its all mod discretion.

Someone said earlier Jabber has a history of fireproof vanillas, so perhaps we should expect anything.

On 1/18/2019 at 7:19 AM, TheCallum said:

##role confirm

This is going to be a tough one, the possible roles are **** different to cop/doctor/etc

On 1/19/2019 at 5:20 PM, TheCallum said:

Sorry, was out last night. 

Good to see we want a lynch today.

I won’t vote yet, we have plenty time.

On 1/20/2019 at 12:25 AM, Caldias said:

I am town

On 1/20/2019 at 12:27 AM, TheCallum said:

Why did you declare this?

^doesn't read the game

On 1/20/2019 at 12:31 AM, Caldias said:

Earlier people were speculating if there is a lie detector it might be useful to have posts like that for them to examine

On 1/20/2019 at 9:41 AM, TheCallum said:

8.5 hours

On 1/20/2019 at 9:43 AM, TheCallum said:

I am being daft, none of the roles Janna posted are like that?

On 1/20/2019 at 9:43 AM, Lord Preyer said:

@TheCallum‘s entire D1 game. 

##unvote @PodRacer. reasons:

- don’t want to push an active player for a claim just yet

- my vote was initiated by @EbonHawk anti-Pod argumentation which has since dissipated (Ebon, that is at least my impression, please correct me if I have erred and you still have Pod pegged as Scum)

- enough time has passed and still notable non-engagement. This greater concern lies elsewhere

So:

##vote @TheCallum . reasons:

- worst case scenario: possible Scummarining

- best case scenario: not helping Town = hurting Town

- vote pressure>polite engagement requests

On 1/20/2019 at 9:45 AM, TheCallum said:

Haha you missed my last two posts. 😋

two posts above, hardly much in defense saying '8.5 hours and none of thoses roles are listed'

On 1/20/2019 at 9:50 AM, TheCallum said:

Is he not just referring to the 4 roles beneath that?

On 1/20/2019 at 9:51 AM, TheCallum said:

See?

I think this is a semi-open game, we know the potential roles to play around.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:52 AM, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

No, the 4 roles are the new ones. 

We had encountered lie detector in previous games, thus it would fall under the category of roles we "know and recognize".

On 1/20/2019 at 9:54 AM, TheCallum said:

Right, understood!

On 1/20/2019 at 10:02 AM, TheCallum said:

So apart from those who were being quiet, myself included, we just had some bizarre arguments and vendettas from previous games to go off of.

Not having the experience of your interactions I will vote if necessary to secure a lynch, but I do not have any strong inclinations at any particular target at the moment.

Despite there being death activated features, I still think lynch is the correct choice.

On 1/20/2019 at 11:43 AM, TheCallum said:

Honestly very indecisive.  If the Ebon Pod debate comes to nothing I’ll go for whoever was least active in the last day and a half (excluding me of course!)

I’m currently on mobile, but will be on my pc in a tad to do an activity check.

On 1/20/2019 at 12:55 PM, TheCallum said:

Most people have been on and contributing, Madagh and Bertie not having said anything in the last 18 hours .

On 1/20/2019 at 3:30 PM, TheCallum said:

I am town.

On 1/20/2019 at 4:56 PM, TheCallum said:

Hope I got that right.

I’m not really sure I understand this sudden vote charge on LTD.

On 1/20/2019 at 5:46 PM, TheCallum said:

I know I’m active enough to vote at the end today, so i’m not joining in on this vote unvote business.

personally, I see this big hopping around as scummy, or helps the scum hide.

On 1/20/2019 at 5:50 PM, TheCallum said:

28 minutes to go.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, TheCallum said:

Yeah I’m happy to hammer too if you want me to.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:02 PM, TheCallum said:

Though I’d prefer a Clon vote.

^still prefer that?

23 hours ago, TheCallum said:

@EbonHawk I’m really not a fan of the vanilla town claim, because you’re either lying, or helping scum.

If later you need to declare a real role, why should we trust you?

I’m going to ##vote @clontroper5, my preferred target from yesterday.

Oh @EbonHawk, there is a difference between declaring town for a lie detector, and vanilla town.

Narrows down the roles to others.

for example scum know we have 6 town.

you declare vanilla town.

now they can focus the other 5c, more likely to hit a cop.

10 hours ago, TheCallum said:

@clontroper5  you were my favourite target yesterday, so I thought I’d open up day 2 doing the same, and as Pod says, without votes, nothing happens.

Saying that, Ebon is doing a sterling job of digging himself a grave.

Lots of lying though so far for D2, I may change my mind before the end of the day- though I will try not to jump around- as I said yesterday, it’s a bit scummy.

^what lies are you talking about?

7 hours ago, TheCallum said:

Why do we suspect two arsonists?

^doesn't read the game again

6 hours ago, TheCallum said:

Understood, unless we have someone that redirects actions.

Or it’s a red herring.

Seems like a tough one for town to win if both arsonists are third party aligned.

Perhaps one is town aligned?

3 hours ago, TheCallum said:

Interesting how Ebon voted Clon immediately after the post suggesting Clon was on a potential hammer.

3 hours ago, TheCallum said:

Oh my bad, skipped his whole post hah

apologies Ebon

1 hour ago, TheCallum said:

@clontroper5

If you are the juggernaut vigilante, we need to know your target BEFORE NIGHT (and why!).

There is no way letting you make it to night fall without knowing that is a good move for town, as he can't be protected from.

Else its too easy for him as scum to make it through the night and go, "oops".

depicts pushing clon earlier, this strikes as trying to give clon a get out of jail card once he claimed 

16 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

Unblockable?  Perhaps to deal with a blocker role we have in the town line up?

12 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

So is clon back at L-1?

##unvote clon, 

I’m not having him killed with 21+ hours to go.  

11 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

Not a huge fan of this sudden push, when the same people were happy to sit back earlier and unvote.

Just now, EbonHawk said:

I don't buy it, the timing of the votes was based on information and claims coming in from clon and others. It would be sudden if it was random, but clon has had minor suspicion since D1 and again I wouldn't call any of the lynch against him rushed. We've basically been talking on it all day

It might not be wholly malicious, but the unvote “for safety” into revote to push to hammer is a thing... 

As I made clear on D1, I really don’t like see-sawing, it makes it far more difficult for town to see what’s going on, and if a town is doing it’s it distracts from the scum.

2 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

Depending on the role name, it can be scum aligned.  This game can cater for any side to have any power, its all mod discretion.

Someone said earlier Jabber has a history of fireproof vanillas, so perhaps we should expect anything.

it's 50/50 re-read the game, he's claimed a bloodseer. Which states on one of the first jabba posts that the role can be scum or town

It might not be wholly malicious, but the unvote “for safety” into revote to push to hammer is a thing... 

As I made clear on D1, I really don’t like see-sawing, it makes it far more difficult for town to see what’s going on, and if a town is doing it’s it distracts from the scum.

Yes but it makes no sense if you've actually read the game?

Clon claims, I unvote to put him at L-3, and investigate 

I investigate and find not enough to hold the vote off, and re apply it with the reasoning behind why... 

1 minute ago, EbonHawk said:

it's 50/50 re-read the game, he's claimed a bloodseer. Which states on one of the first jabba posts that the role can be scum or town

I was giving a general answer to a nonspecific question...

Just now, EbonHawk said:

For someone who's been eager to kill clon all game, you're now very reluctant to follow it through? 

Why rush! We have hours to go.  We haven’t even really discussed the spirit vote.

Third party and town both came to a conclusion to lynch you, they need a majority to cast a vote.  That means they both agreed.

I was giving a general answer to a nonspecific question...

And I just gave the answer to the specific question, about the actual role of bloodseer what clon is claiming and not a vig a role he isn't claiming. 

Also think about clons role:

Why am I still alive he thought I was scum yesterday?

With LP bring fireproof and possibly 2 arsonists, 2 scum with a 1 shot vig would be acceptable, especially if you read jabbas opening post town can have a shaman with a double heal

1 minute ago, Matt3412 said:

idk guys what if our spirits have found out that ebon's lieing but i find that very unlikely

well one is 3rd party anyone and one is town so even if they both switched why would they lose the game themselves by hanging me? make zero sense, also read LTDs death that I quoted, if you don't see vengeful specter than wow

1 minute ago, TheCallum said:

Why rush! We have hours to go.  We haven’t even really discussed the spirit vote.

Third party and town both came to a conclusion to lynch you, they need a majority to cast a vote.  That means they both agreed.

again RE-READ THE GAME! stop posting and just go and read everything so far!

1st off: 3rd party / Town wouldn't agree due to each one having an opposite WC that means:

2nd: LP switched and became town or LTD switched and became scum

3rd: LTD was the vengeful specter as scum

Trust when I die, if those two aren't scumming I will be having words with them about that vote. 

Think hard, why would 3rd party and LTD (looking more scum as the day goes on, either as a spirt change or specter) why oh why would they want me dead

gee fellas probably the push on Clon, as they both seemed to find 'agreement' after I fully put in the clon push 

4 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

also coming hard against clon D1/D2 then suddenly switching to trying to take heat off of him isn't the townest move...

I'd be fine with it had you not expressed intent to hang him all game, again I ask why the sudden change in heart?

Just now, EbonHawk said:

Think hard, why would 3rd party and LTD (looking more scum as the day goes on, either as a spirt change or specter) why oh why would they want me dead

gee fellas probably the push on Clon, as they both seemed to find 'agreement' after I fully put in the clon push 

i agree that's why i voted clone, just mulling over the 1% chance lol 

anyways if it was true i don't think enough people would bye it 

Just now, Matt3412 said:

i agree that's why i voted clone, just mulling over the 1% chance lol 

anyways if it was true i don't think enough people would bye it 

my only problem if it is true though is this:

If ltd was the specter is their only 1 more scum adn 3rd party left?

or

If LTD changed after death as a spirit, does that mean we still have 2 scum and a 3rd party? and LTD just supports them in death?

1 minute ago, EbonHawk said:

my only problem if it is true though is this:

If ltd was the specter is their only 1 more scum adn 3rd party left?

or

If LTD changed after death as a spirit, does that mean we still have 2 scum and a 3rd party? and LTD just supports them in death?

i think we still got a third and 2 scums