The Jabbawookie

Murder in the Mist {MAFIA}

re ##clon

Chances his role could very well be a scum role, as stated above. The fact the spirts voted me makes me think I was onto something as knowing LP is 3rd party one would expect LTD not to vote with him, that he has makes me think LTD is the vengeful specter and together with LP want to push people off clon

8 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Okay.  First off, using the specific adjectives from a PM or paraphrasing is not acceptable.  I won’t issue modkills, but will be using other ways to fix it under the circumstances.

Secondly, the spirit vote is up.

Vote count:

@EbonHawk: (2) (Clon, Spirits)

@clontroper5: (2) (Ebon, TheCallum)

@Madaghmire:

@Bertie Wooster:

@PodRacer: (1) (Matt3412)

@TheCallum:

@GhostofNobodyInParticular:

@Matt3412:

@Caldias:

To clarify did my post cause any issues?

Just now, Matt3412 said:

What if the spirits Know something

They don't, they get no info on the game as jabba said. They just know their own roles, and what is typed in this forum. 

Hence I think there isn't a town dead yet.

8 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Okay.  First off, using the specific adjectives from a PM or paraphrasing is not acceptable.  I won’t issue modkills, but will be using other ways to fix it under the circumstances.

i'm sorry its 100% my fault. Whatever needs to happen i'm completely cool with to maintain integrity of the game.

@clontroper5

If you are the juggernaut vigilante, we need to know your target BEFORE NIGHT (and why!).

There is no way letting you make it to night fall without knowing that is a good move for town, as he can't be protected from.

Else its too easy for him as scum to make it through the night and go, "oops".

11 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

To clarify did my post cause any issues?

I can’t answer whether issues were caused, as that would either confirm players as town or expose a bluff.

So long as you didn’t paraphrase or quote parts of a mod PM, you’re fine.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

On 1/16/2019 at 12:46 AM, The Jabbawookie said:

They are, but some spirits will change faction, and spirit roles are not revealed upon death.

Boom, this pretty much confirms to me either LTD was scum, or changed to scum when he died. No way LP/LTD as town would vote me I don't see it

On 1/20/2019 at 7:36 PM, The Jabbawookie said:

As you pass the first of the barrows lining the base of the mountain, a specter appears before you.  It seems to be trying to warn you of something, but it's hard to tell as it has no jaw anymore.  In panic, one of your more junior sisters stumbles backwards down a slope and bashes her head on some rocks; the wound is clearly lethal.  As you offer comfort, you decide to sacrifice her to summon the spirit in a clearer form.  Unfortunately, the last of her life force drains away before the ritual is complete, and it fails.  Three poor omens in a row...

@LTD has been killed.  She was a vanilla sister.

Night 1 begins, and will end in 24 hours or when all night actions have been submitted.

red_1548099510.png

Read LTDs death, if he ain't the scum vengeful specter than I'm boris johnson 

##vote Clon

FMPOV having that ability and not killing Ebon even if you town town reading him seems criminal!

for him to be your top scum read and not pull the trigger seems strange.

Just now, PodRacer said:

##vote Clon

FMPOV having that ability and not killing Ebon even if you town town reading him seems criminal!

for him to be your top scum read and not pull the trigger seems strange.

I did think this, even more so when you consider N1 you could die and would want to use the ability if you had a semi-solid read.. D1/N1 both potshots and both worth taking the potshot