Sign in to follow this  
Lord Preyer

Mafia Game VI (Day 7 - game ends)

I’m just a Townie.  

@clontroper5 , who did you investigate last night?

The only person I’m sure of is @PodRacer.  The cop claim could still be a mafia charade.  Don’t just blindly follow the cop.

@JessicaChase ? Possible scum / inactive

@Traingirl1 ? Possible scum

@clontroper5 ? Possible scum / cop claim

@PodRacer Fruit Vendor 

@Rewen007: ? Possible scum

@TheCallum ? Possible scum / town claim

4 hours ago, TheCallum said:

I’m just a Townie.  

@clontroper5 , who did you investigate last night?

The only person I’m sure of is @PodRacer.  The cop claim could still be a mafia charade.  Don’t just blindly follow the cop.

@JessicaChase ? Possible scum / inactive

@Traingirl1 ? Possible scum

@clontroper5 ? Possible scum / cop claim

@PodRacer Fruit Vendor 

@Rewen007: ? Possible scum

@TheCallum ? Possible scum / town claim

I investigated @Rewen007 and confirmed he is a baddie

Way I see it is that Rewen is definately guilty, constant refuals to reveal, and not really denying Clons read, but looking more likely to be the 3rd party interest here.

Whilst I don't have any faith in Clons cop claim, it will probably be enough to win for scum with so many absent slots.

Was hoping to reveal all the roles and take a look at the setup as a whole for balance, as Ebon pointed out, town do seem to be overloaded for investigative roles  in this one.  So i still hope traingirl changes her mind, and Jess has some input too.

1 hour ago, PodRacer said:

Way I see it is that Rewen is definately guilty, constant refuals to reveal, and not really denying Clons read, but looking more likely to be the 3rd party interest here.

Whilst I don't have any faith in Clons cop claim, it will probably be enough to win for scum with so many absent slots.

Was hoping to reveal all the roles and take a look at the setup as a whole for balance, as Ebon pointed out, town do seem to be overloaded for investigative roles  in this one.  So i still hope traingirl changes her mind, and Jess has some input too.

I thought we might have moved on so if it helps us out collectively if I reveal then I will. I’m just agnostic about it as don’t want to unless everyone else does - channeling my inner lemming.  Still no word from most. Silence is concerning. 

48 minutes ago, TheCallum said:

If we vote Rewen and he isn’t a baddy, are we done for?

I think it’s a scum win, because we won’t get the votes.

That would be true yes, but he is a baddie I promise

14 minutes ago, Traingirl1 said:

I thought we might have moved on so if it helps us out collectively if I reveal then I will. I’m just agnostic about it as don’t want to unless everyone else does - channeling my inner lemming.  Still no word from most. Silence is concerning. 

It shouldn't matter at this point, the game is so close there is no room for error for town anyway so the more info we have the better

2 hours ago, Traingirl1 said:

Any chance you are a psychiatrist?  If so, I may have a target for you.

15 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

It shouldn't matter at this point, the game is so close there is no room for error for town anyway so the more info we have the better

Ok. In this game I’m apparently channeling my inner Madonna and am a Virgin. Sorry it’s not a psychiatrist- that would have been more helpful. 

16 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

Well, looks like Jess is MIA, and with a guilty on Rewan we have to act on one or the other.

I’m happy to go for either. My feel on Jess is that she’s scum because of playing a very silent game but I am conscious that people have real lives - it just would have been nice to have heard from her. 

With Rewen we have a positive ID from Clon. 

In the interests of action I will 

## vote @Rewen007

am happy to debate further though and am open to changing my vote.