Sign in to follow this  
wurms

Han / L'ulo / Bastian

I was flying Rey Poe Lulo and love that list.

Wanted to test Han out, so figure I can try the same ships. Han with Rey Gunner is incredible. He just has to focus/calc to hit full force. Coordinate +calc from 3po lets him help Lulo fire her prockets on other i5s or boost Bastian to get arc.

Han Solo (Resistance) (76)
Trick Shot (1)
C-3PO (Resistance) (6)
Tactical Officer (2)
Rey (14)

Lieutenant Bastian (48)
M9-G8 (7)
Integrated S-Foils (0)

L'ulo L'ampar (38)
Heroic (1)
Proton Rockets (7)

Total: 200

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

I just...REALLY think that Han is best with Finn, Rose, and Heroic. With his high I, and especially if he can take the title, and possibly Contraband Cybers, he can quite reliably keep his forward arc on target, and can hit harder and survive better. 

Like so:

1st combat: Han has a focus token from his usual action (or two calculates if you took 3PO). He rolls his dice. Adds a Finn blank. Spends the Finn blank to acquire a TL. Uses the TL. Uses the focus token. When he defends, he adds a Finn blank, giving us a solid chance to proc Heroic, which might help him stick around longer. Even if it doesn't, he can spend a result to gain a new lock thanks to Rose. In subsequent round, he can either do all that again, or, if he has a lock thanks to Rose spending a green at some point, he can use that lock and focus for his usual action to fully modify not just his normal dice, but ALSO the Finn die.

As for Bastian, I don't think M9 is the best on him. I like him more focused, so PA and R4 is generally what I'd put on him, if anything. I also REALLY like Predator on Tallie. The prockets seem expendable

How have the proton rockets been working for you??, I find them very meh.... sometimes, very good, but more often than not, only a couple of hits,  how are you liking Bastion??, was thinking without proton torps, his specail ability seems also pretty meh, so will be interesting to hear what you think about it.

14 hours ago, ajhatoum said:

Can you share your Rey Poe L'ulo list? I kind of want to try it out

Switching back and forth between C3po/tact officer and Rose. Poe and Lulo both stress alot, so C3po coordinate doesnt trigger all time, but when it does, like if they get blocked, its a life saver, and double calcs is really nice anyways.

https://raithos.github.io/?f=Resistance&d=v5!s!231:172,5,-1,175,-1,-1,-1:;244:-1,-1,173,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1:;239:172,133,-1,-1:&sn=Poe%2CRey%2CLulo&obs=

9 hours ago, SOTL said:

Why not Han/Poe/Tallie?

Testing things. C3pO crew is fantastic. I like Lulos firepower also, and really, havent flown another Awing yet.

This seems pretty good though:

Poe Dameron (68)
Heroic (1)
R4 Astromech (2)
Integrated S-Foils (0)

Han Solo (Resistance) (76)
Rey (14)

L'ulo L'ampar (38)
Heroic (1)

Total: 200

7 hours ago, Mcpolle said:

How have the proton rockets been working for you??

Only a single game with the above list but prockets did their damage just like I wanted. Was facing a Scum Han Falcon. Didnt want Lulo to stress himself, so I locked him with Bastian + M9 then he just went 2 straight and focused, got Han in bullseye and put 3 hits and a crit into him from range 2. 

They are there for Han to coordinate to shoot i5 trouble makers like Boba Fetts and Kylos. Wouldnt waste the points otherwise without Han + c3po.

3 damage on a Kylo getting half points is worth more than Lulo, so just one shot makes it worth it.

12 hours ago, Greebwahn said:

I just...REALLY think that Han is best with Finn, Rose, and Heroic.

As for Bastian, I don't think M9 is the best on him. I like him more focused, so PA and R4 is generally what I'd put on him, if anything. I also REALLY like Predator on Tallie. The prockets seem expendable

That Han is for another list. This list needs Han to skirt around the outside coordinating and tossing 4 modded dice with trickshot at the enemy while Bastian and Lulo do work inside.

Bastian and M9 are incredible. Try it before you knock it. Han fires and rerolls, does a dmg, lock the enemy (like scum han who I faced) who fires and has to reroll a die, then bastian fires with a lock, then a quad jumper attacks Han, does a dmg to Han and I relock Han for the next round to get rerolls.

In my game M9 saved me 1 dmg from bastian and 2 hull from Han and turned a crit into a hit. And that is just counting the defense, and not the multiple rerolls to Hans attack die and the reroll for Lulos procket attack. I dont think Han ever rolled less than 3 hits in the game between M9, rey, and calcs. A hit, two eyeballs and a blank was an instant 4 hits with rey and double calcs.

Edited by wurms