Lord Ashram

Started playing Armada with my son....

Still no response from seller. 

This might not be a straight up scam but it's certainly not above water. 

I plan to file a claim with PayPal if I don't hear back from them.

I would advise anyone reading this thread to be cautious before buying anything. 

I ordered nearly a month ago, they said they shipped, but it was returned to shipper. I have filed a claim and they are investigating, and I have not heard from the company. 

So interestingly I place two orders and did in fact receive the order that contained my Imperial class Star Destroyer and my MC80H. However my second order of a starter box has met similar results to others here and has gone undelivered for a couple of weeks with no response through the website. I will update again if I end up having to put a claim in through paylease. Still holding out hope as my first package did in fact get shipped so hopefully someone is on the other end... 

@Chamberlin - the only reason I was "allowed" to buy mine is because I said "Hi honey, work gave me $100 for Christmas, here is your half. Merry Christmas!". Then I promptly left the room.

Anyhoo, I did end up getting my order today. Both boxes arrived, sealed, as expected, right under a month after I ordered. I'll update this thread if there are any problems with the contents. 

As others have stated, the shipping label says it came from somewhere strange; in my case Bed Bath & Beyond....

EDIT:. TIL you actually can buy Armada stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond

Edited by FortyInRed
Update

On 1/31/2019 at 11:15 AM, FortyInRed said:

@Chamberlin - the only reason I was "allowed" to buy mine is because I said "Hi honey, work gave me $100 for Christmas, here is your half. Merry Christmas!". Then I promptly left the room.

Anyhoo, I did end up getting my order today. Both boxes arrived, sealed, as expected, right under a month after I ordered. I'll update this thread if there are any problems with the contents. 

As others have stated, the shipping label says it came from somewhere strange; in my case Bed Bath & Beyond....

Wow. Glad you finally got the items. I felt bad I mentioned the site and then people had so much trouble.  Strange how some people got there orders no problem and some still haven't got there orders.

5 hours ago, Rune Taq said:

Wow. Glad you finally got the items. I felt bad I mentioned the site and then people had so much trouble.  Strange how some people got there orders no problem and some still haven't got there orders.

Don’t worry about it. There was no way of knowing. It was a way for us to get an expensive game for a nice price. 

Has anyone gotten any contact from that website?

On 1/31/2019 at 11:15 AM, FortyInRed said:

Well that's certainly "Beyond."