SkyJedi

The Brad emails

This thread is meant to collect every official clarification by FFG to questions from the community. Maybe @FFGDerek can make this one sticky?

Here the official form for rules questions directed at FFG: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/contact/rules/

Idea shamelessly stolen from @DarthDude

Edited by SkyJedi

My Question:
core-118.jpg

Positron Bolt says "Play: Deal 3[D] to a flank creature. Deal 2[D] to its neighbor. Deal 1[D] to the second creature's other neighbor." Normally when a card deals damage, it is all done simultaneously. Does that apply here, even though it is to three different creatures? Thematically it makes sense that it does, but just want to confirm.

Brad's response:

Screenshot 2018-12-27 at 07.41.04.png

On 12/26/2018 at 5:14 PM, SkyJedi said:

This thread is meant to collect every official clarification by FFG to questions from the community. Maybe @FFGDerek can make this one sticky?

Here the official form for rules questions directed at FFG: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/contact/rules/

Idea shamelessly stolen from @DarthDude

Well since that sticky thread only has a single reply (to date), and I believe the intent of this thread is to post replies people have personally gotten - seems like a valid thread idea to me.

•