Sign in to follow this  
Managarmr

Happy X-mas fellow X-wingers!

Happy Xmas fellow X-wingers!

Most people at the club are travelling, but this year I am actually a few days off work. So, X-wing-mas with children at home! Got a Mining TIE recently (and have 2 converted 1 year ago) but had no change to fly them yet. And lots of ideas I had for 2.0, but neither tested those.

And who knows, maybe there is something going to be under the tree?

How about you?

Merry Christmas from New Zealand!

We are getting some heavy rain and storms this end of the world, so could be board games inside on x-mas day. Bought myself my first Quadjumper today and will unwrap tomorrow :) Yes, I know Jakku Gunrunners are annoying to play against but needed to round out my scum list of Kavil/4-LOM/Torkil and for 28pts the Jakku Gunrunner is a no brainer ;)

Happy Life Day everyone! Just got my Resistance Pre-order in the mail over the weekend. So excited to try out my new A-wings, and dust off my Resistance Falcon. I'm gonna try and get some friends together over the holiday for a couple games. Otherwise I'll have to wait till next year to properly test my new stuff, since my local group has ended our 2018 season. Should be a good time, and a good chance to try and hook some friends on this plastic crack. 

Have a safe Holiday everyone, and may the Force be with you!