Malactis

Unopened KeyForge deck has mismatched Archon card.

I just gave a friend two decks as an early Christmas present and after he opened them, he noted that one of the decks had mismatched icons for the three factions versus what was listed on the checklist card.
Upon further inspection, the whole thing was wrong and it seems the incorrect checklist card has been slipped into the wrong deck.

Deck is still sealed and hasn't been scanned.

If this deck is like this, I can only assume that there is at least one other deck with the same problem in the opposite configuration.

Link to album of front and back, including video of both sides: https://imgur.com/a/kkFw5Df

Posted (edited)

If you open it most likely the deck will be half of one of the decks and half of the other(known issue to happen). Contact FFG to get a replacement. 

Edited by Thulack
added stuff

On 1/1/2019 at 1:41 PM, Thulack said:

If you open it most likely the deck will be half of one of the decks and half of the other(known issue to happen). Contact FFG to get a replacement. 

Now here is a question. Which deck do they replace? You have half of two decks? 

6 hours ago, Sergovan said:

Now here is a question. Which deck do they replace? You have half of two decks? 

Ha! My guess would be you send in the error and they send you two new decks, just like with the naughty names. Don't know for sure though.

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, Malactis said:

I just gave a friend two decks as an early Christmas present and after he opened them, he noted that one of the decks had mismatched icons for the three factions versus what was listed on the checklist card.
Upon further inspection, the whole thing was wrong and it seems the incorrect checklist card has been slipped into the wrong deck.

Deck is still sealed and hasn't been scanned.

If this deck is like this, I can only assume that there is at least one other deck with the same problem in the opposite configuration.

Link to album of front and back, including video of both sides: https://imgur.com/a/kkFw5Df 

That's some rare deck you got. Just put it on ebay. If people are crazy enough to pay 200$ for a horsemen deck, you should be able to get some pretty cash for yours.