Sign in to follow this  
Mud Turkey 13

Deck "nicknames" are tied to certain houses.

I was messing around with the deck search at keyforge-compendium.com, and I realized that all the decks with the same nickname(a name set off in apostrophies) all include a specific house.  

For example, I first searched the nickname "Boom Boom," and every deck nicknamed "Boom Boom" has Brobnar in it.  I thought that was interesting, so I tried the other two nicknames that I have with decks and they worked the same way.  Decks nicknamed "Husky" have Untamed and decks nicknamed "Whisper" have Shadows.

I just thought this was a pretty cool little find(maybe people already knew).  What nicknames do you have, and what houses are they tied to?

*EDIT:  The pattern has started to not hold with the more nicknames I search.  I still think there may be something to it, though.  I just tried "Bootleg" and sixteen of seventeen decks have Logos.  It is as if having larger sample sizes improves the accuracy of statistical analysis.

Edited by Mud Turkey 13

Well, maybe this is not the case exactly.  I did find that of all decks with "Adm." in the name(nickname or otherwise) 139 of the total 142 had Logos.  Certain words do seem to be tied to certain houses pretty strongly even if not 100%.

Edited by Mud Turkey 13

9 minutes ago, Palpster said:

Did the remaining three have maverick logos cards in other houses? Just curious

No mavericks in the off three decks, so I am not sure what they are about.  The only pattern I could see was that all three had both Mars and Dis as two of their houses.