Sign in to follow this  
Zalco

Some questions about Tremor

Hi, how do Tremor work?

If I have three creatures and my opponent only has two. Can I cast Tremor on his creatures or is the only legal play to cast it on my own creatures?

... and what if we both only has two creatures?

What if my opponent has tree creature can I cast it on one of the creatures on the flank or do I have to cast it on the middle creature?

What if he has tree creatures and the middel creature already is stunned can I use Tremor to stun the two neighboring creatures?

.. and what if it's one of the creature on the flank that is already stunned can I use Tremor to stun the two other creatures?

Stun a creature (can be yours or opponents, but why would you stun your own?) and each of its neighbours ( the ones to the left and right of it). If the creature has no neighbor don’t stun anything else, if it has one, stun that one. An already stunned creature can be stunned again and is a valid target for Tremor.

9 minutes ago, Palpster said:

Stun a creature (can be yours or opponents, but why would you stun your own?) and each of its neighbours ( the ones to the left and right of it). If the creature has no neighbor don’t stun anything else, if it has one, stun that one. An already stunned creature can be stunned again and is a valid target for Tremor.

I don't think you can stun a creature that's already stunned, at least not according to the rulebook. "While a creature is stunned, it cannot become stunned again" (p. 12)

13 hours ago, Zalco said:

I don't think you can stun a creature that's already stunned, at least not according to the rulebook. "While a creature is stunned, it cannot become stunned again" (p. 12)

That only means it doesn't become double-stunned. Stunning a stunned creature has no appreciable affect. Fortunately, Keyforge doesn't really care about that. Do as much as you can.™

4 hours ago, twinstarbmc said:

That only means it doesn't become double-stunned. Stunning a stunned creature has no appreciable affect. Fortunately, Keyforge doesn't really care about that. Do as much as you can.™

On the crucible you can't stun already stunned creatures

Smaaask! has been ruled as not being able to target a stunned creature.  In other words, if there is only a stunned creature in play and Smaaash! gets played, he must stun himself.  This may or may not impact Tremor.

1 minute ago, dperello said:

Smaaask! has been ruled as not being able to target a stunned creature.  In other words, if there is only a stunned creature in play and Smaaash! gets played, he must stun himself.  This may or may not impact Tremor.

I would like to see this ruling.

1 minute ago, dperello said:

Thanks. Huh. I don't like it. But I don't have to. Maybe it's because it's following the DAMAYC rule very strictly. So, ok, I can see it. And yeah, that really screws with Tremor, dunnit?

Thanks. Huh. I don't like it. But I don't have to. Maybe it's because it's following the DAMAYC rule very strictly. So, ok, I can see it. And yeah, that really screws with Tremor, dunnit?

Yeah, I don't like it either.  It isn't my most hated ruling, that's got to go to Poltergeist, but like you say we don't have to like it, we just have to accept it for now. :)

The implications for Tremor, as you say, are not good either.  Ah well...

6 hours ago, dperello said:

Yeah, I don't like it either.  It isn't my most hated ruling, that's got to go to Poltergeist, but like you say we don't have to like it, we just have to accept it for now. :)

The implications for Tremor, as you say, are not good either.  Ah well...

What is the ruling about Poltergeist?