Lyraeus

Curse you Keyforge! Deck Help please

So Keyforge has grabbed me... Hard... Already 21 decks in... /sigh... Got a tournament this weekend and while I am going in for fun, there are a few decks that have grabbed my attention but there are several of them... Curses... 

Thoughts appreciated in choosing and working through the issues each one will have. 

Castro the Doleful

Qeev the Curious

U. B. Herohill of the Magnificent Garrison

Andromeda F. Banpuddle, the Mad

Halfheartedly Crusty Ulysses

The Scarred Lackey

The ones that high me hardest are Herohill and Banpuddle though they are new to me and I have not played them.

The others, the Scared Lackey is silly with Aember with dual Full Moons and a Hunting Witch, Castro is great with dual Warchests, Anger, and Follow the Leader, Qeev is intense with its Mars and Sanctum, and Crusty Ulysses is reliable with World Tree and its control. 

Thoughts? 

Castro the Doleful. That deck looks like a LOT of fun!

To be fair, they all look like fun but that is the one that really sticks out to me.

I don’t want to say message me if you ever think about selling it, but I am real tempted.

37 minutes ago, TechnoGolem said:

Andromeda F. Banpuddle, the Mad

That deck looks like a lot of fun and has my top 3 favorite houses to play.

9 hours ago, Amanal said:

Just on the name: Andromeda F. Banpuddle, the Mad

Mr Banpuddle is quite mad!! Looks like there are some nice combo cards and synergies too.

I was doing tests with this (just games again myself vs some other decks so not great testing but decent) and it's pretty crazy. It has only some Aember control so it has limits but it's shenanigans based.

For instance, one game ended with Banpuddle playing Gateway to Dis with Soul Snatcher on the board, giving my oppenet 15 (silly Drumble) with him having 8 creatures and I had stolen his Bulwark but Banpuddle ended on 10 and had 2 keys so... Win. Stupid thing was I had JUST drawn into Library Access... And had 5 logos cards... /sigh. This was against Herohill

My favorite test deck is a trolling king deck. Larkin of Glodga

Edited by Lyraeus

6 hours ago, TheSpitfired said:

Castro the Doleful. That deck looks like a LOT of fun!

To be fair, they all look like fun but that is the one that really sticks out to me.

I don’t want to say message me if you ever think about selling it, but I am real tempted.

One of the first decks I got. Definitely a ton of fun. Most definitely. It's got shenanigans, go go Bear Flute! 

3 hours ago, Lyraeus said:

One of the first decks I got. Definitely a ton of fun. Most definitely. It's got shenanigans, go go Bear Flute! 

Not just Bear Flute though, Keycharge, the double warchests, follow the leader, bait and switch, miasma, ghostly hand, speed sigil, selwyn the fence, the maverick biomatrix backup and the regrowths...a ton of way to keep some crazy creatures on the board and active! It’s like your opponent could wipe the board every turn and you’d have a way to get back whatever creature you needed at that moment plus an ancient bear.

Had not seen burn the stockpile before, lol.

1 hour ago, TheSpitfired said:

Not just Bear Flute though, Keycharge, the double warchests, follow the leader, bait and switch, miasma, ghostly hand, speed sigil, selwyn the fence, the maverick biomatrix backup and the regrowths...a ton of way to keep some crazy creatures on the board and active! It’s like your opponent could wipe the board every turn and you’d have a way to get back whatever creature you needed at that moment plus an ancient bear.

Had not seen burn the stockpile before, lol.

It is a ton of fun. Definitely one of my favorites. 

U. B. Herohill is my first choice for fun, followed by Andromeda.

Herohill has 3 great houses with fun cards. Tireless Crocag just wants to fight. Gabos Longarms wants to fight but not really you. Overlord Greking wants your creatures but just the weak ones. Solid Sanctum to hold things together. Arise for pullback of what you need. Solid Brobnar cards to give everyone a good time.

Andromeda Is similar but different shenanigans. Ember Imp, Drumble, x2 Foggify, Anomaly Exploiter, Replicator, Bulletyee, Asp, and many more.

Took Banpuddle to the tournament, went 1 with, 2 loses, 1 bye. My loses were against someone who played the Dis creature that says you can't play a house on T1. He picked Logos and that shut me down out of about 4 cards from my starting hand. 

Second loss was a close game where I was down 2 keys, got caught up, had check and loss to a key charge because I couldn't stop her. Overlord Greking didn't get to play which if he did I would of handily had it since it would of allowed me to steal their Charette's. 

This the way of life.