scott ludwig

2 rules clarifications from Brad Andres

Hello,

I received the following two responses from Brad Andres to rules questions I had submitted.

Hi Scott,

1-  In order for a creature to be considered to have been “healed” damage needs to have been removed from the creature. Hope that helps.

2-  The only Æmber that counts as being yours is the Æmber in your pool. I’ll make sure to make this clearer in the next FAQ update. Thanks for the feedback!

Brad Andres

Card Game Developer

Fantasy Flight Games

Brad Andres BAndres@asmodeena.com via asmodeena.onmicrosoft.com 
Dec 12, 2018, 5:49 PM (1 day ago)
to me

Edited by scott ludwig

Oh oh, it’s like jeapordy...

1) What is, Can Protectrix target a creature with no damage on it to make it immune to damage for the remainder of the turn?

2) What is, If I have 3 amber in my amber pool, and 3 amber on Safe Place, do I have to forge a key at the start of my turn?  

2) Or what is, If I have 3 amber in my amber pool, and 3 amber on Safe Place and my opponent plays bait and switch does it count all 6 amber or only the 3 in my amber pool?

22 minutes ago, CSteele said:

Oh oh, it’s like jeapordy...

1) What is, Can Protectrix target a creature with no damage on it to make it immune to damage for the remainder of the turn?

2) What is, If I have 3 amber in my amber pool, and 3 amber on Safe Place, do I have to forge a key at the start of my turn?  

2) Or what is, If I have 3 amber in my amber pool, and 3 amber on Safe Place and my opponent plays bait and switch does it count all 6 amber or only the 3 in my amber pool?

It's the second of your number 2s. I think you still have to forge in that first case. We'll see :)