Sign in to follow this  
KepGSU

Atlanta area Legion

There's a group of us in Gwinnett that play at meeple madness every Thursday night, which is way out in Brassleton.  There might be a group who plays at gigabytes in Marrietta, which would be much closer to you, I'd give the store a call to see if there are any players there.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm going to try and make up there. Marrietta would be a lot more feasible. I'm a little surprised it's been this difficult to find a group.

1 hour ago, KepGSU said:

Thanks for the info guys. I'm going to try and make up there. Marrietta would be a lot more feasible. I'm a little surprised it's been this difficult to find a group.

The area is a little weird for Legion, the players are there, but somewhat scattered and the regular game nights have mostly just added to nights with other FFG:SW games, so doesn't have it's own independent thing as much.

11 minutes ago, MasterShake2 said:

The area is a little weird for Legion, the players are there, but somewhat scattered and the regular game nights have mostly just added to nights with other FFG:SW games, so doesn't have it's own independent thing as much.

By "area" do you mean Atlanta in general or my way specifically?

Hey kepGSU, I’m from Hogansville near cowers. I use to have a x-wing league at my house and we would travel to play in tourneys around atl. I’m going to be tourment preping for this year also, your more than welcome to join me and play when able. I have a custom board all the terrain you could think. Message me on Facebook, Josh keller picture wearing white shirt.