BiggsIRL

Fourth Annual Star Wars: Armada Vassal World Cup (2019)

On 12/18/2018 at 6:42 PM, Ardaedhel said:

Considering carefully whether I can commit to another long-running tourney right now.  I've only been about 30% successful in showing up for our weekly local meetup over the last few months... :(

I'll try to post up soon if I'm going to participate.

@Ardaedhel we could really use you!

So when the SSD gets fully spoiled the day after registrations close, will we allow revisions? 🤣🤣🤣 I've been waiting hoping we get a  explanation article thats about 2 months overdue, but its looking less and less likely to happen pretourney now.

22 hours ago, BrobaFett said:

So when the SSD gets fully spoiled the day after registrations close, will we allow revisions? 🤣🤣🤣 I've been waiting hoping we get a  explanation article thats about 2 months overdue, but its looking less and less likely to happen pretourney now.

After last year's reveal came out like 5 minutes after registrations closed and the associated chaos... nope.  No revisions.  If FFG doesn't care enough to give reveals before the most important online tournament they (might, maybe) know about, then too bad.

@BiggsIRL I'd love to sign up but I'm going to be out of the country from January 18th through the 30th. That seems like it would put an unreasonable time crunch on getting games in during both the Pods rounds and during the first Elimination round (should I make it). I'll bow out and let someone who will be able to commit to the full time play instead.