Jump to content
Altahara

Public apology

Recommended Posts

I feel I need to give a public apology to BiggsIRL, Ginkapo, and the FFG Armada community.  I failed to ship out a prize I had offered and after a few months of not being able to.  I was ashamed, I left the community, put it on the back burner and let life happen.  I did not own up to my mistake when I made it which made it worse.

 

So, from me to all of you I am sorry.  I will never let that happen again and hope that I have not made those that remember it loathe me.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Altahara said:

I was ashamed, I left the community, put it on the back burner and let life happen.  I did not own up to my mistake when I made it which made it worse.

I know that feel bro. 😕

It's not easy to dig yourself out of it either, cause it keeps looking bigger and bigger the longer you let it stew.

So, kudos for doing what you felt you had to do to come clean, fwiw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to say that people still comment on your tray I bought from you back in the day. It works well for Armada and X Wing. And Legion if you flip it over to the flat side.

Things happen in life. You just got to get things together and keep moving. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stasy said:

I want to say that people still comment on your tray I bought from you back in the day. It works well for Armada and X Wing. And Legion if you flip it over to the flat side.

Things happen in life. You just got to get things together and keep moving. 

Thank you. I actually have a legion one specifically in the works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Altahara said:

I feel I need to give a public apology to BiggsIRL, Ginkapo, and the FFG Armada community.  I failed to ship out a prize I had offered and after a few months of not being able to.  I was ashamed, I left the community, put it on the back burner and let life happen.  I did not own up to my mistake when I made it which made it worse.

 

So, from me to all of you I am sorry.  I will never let that happen again and hope that I have not made those that remember it loathe me.

 

 

Word from experience also involving @BiggsIRL and @Drasnighta: move to Canada and blame US Customs.

To paraphrase something I saw on Reddit, don't let the time and money you invested in a mistake prevent you from fixing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Jedirev said:

You know, the model looks big enough to mod with an external SSD - you know, just to justify having it on my desk at work. 


It's probably gonna be big enough to give it a USB port so it recharge if it's lit up.  That said, you could probably do it such that your entire lighted fleet could plug into the SSD to recharge their LEDs and fiber optics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 12:57 PM, PodRacer said:

Not good enough, the entire community demands to be compensated with shiny new SSDs.

Whats that, you are donating SSD's to the entire community on behalf of Altahara? OK! I cant wait to put it on my shelf! THANKS PODRACER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeoinx said:

Whats that, you are donating SSD's to the entire community on behalf of Altahara? OK! I cant wait to put it on my shelf! THANKS PODRACER!

This guy has the right idea. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 7:28 AM, Geressen said:

what kind of prize? for what?

sI'm sure you can make amends but sorta leaving me hanging without any info here.

A while back, and I mean a while, ginkapo wrote an article about armada. It was chosen as best and I had donated a prize pack of tournament trays and transport trays. 

I failed miserably in shipping and.. well this is the result. 

Edited by Altahara
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Altahara said:

A while back, and I mean a while, ginkapo wrote an article about armada. It was chosen as best and I had donated a prize pack of tournament trays and transport trays. 

I failed miserably in shipping and.. well this is the result. 

well I forgive ya.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×