Sign in to follow this  
Kakita Shiro

Restricted List Updated

5 minutes ago, Matrim said:

Wow so can you share all the new Unicorn cards in your clan pack and the next mass set as you could only make that comment with that extra knowledge!!!!  🤔

I'm sorry, did I forget the obligatory emoji to signify that it was meant in jest? My apologies. Here:

:lol:

Yep Core 2nd edition would be just fine in few years!

Much better than having broken cards!

I would not mind of having less "counter spells" in the future. I really like those new Games of Thrones Counter spells much more. Like "Words are Wind" Interrupt: when effects of opponen event would initiate, that opponent must choose, either: cancel those effects, or you draw 2 cards.

You can cancel effect, but opponent can counter it by giving you a benefit! Feels much less punishing that way! Would like to see that kind of cards that remove attachments. How many plays those 4-6 cost attachments? Not many, because you can lose them so easily. But if card would say. Discard attachment or opponents gain 2 fate... Then you can chose and that would be good thing!

mirumoto's fury and void fist.  One of them should be off the restricted list. not to mention niten master. My opinion is that dragon is ruined with this new restriced list.  For now at least. 

Edited by Anaphiel

15 hours ago, twinstarbmc said:

• Rebuild (Core Set, 136)
• Charge! (Core Set, 210)
• Feast or Famine (Imperial Cycle, 41)

FFG: "Oops, sorry Unicorn Clan, we know you just started winning, but we just can't allow that kind of thing any more. We only wanted you to be playable, not capable."

I use only charge and with SoW I splash Crane, so... my deck doesn't change :P

*sigh* Having to choose between Rebuild and AFWTD...

Nice to see Scorpion having some choices to make.

Weird to see Against the Waves go off, don't really think anyone else has the shugenja to get good value out of it.

Dragon can always use more nerfs.

3 hours ago, shineyorkboy said:

Weird to see Against the Waves go off, don't really think anyone else has the shugenja to get good value out of it.

Dragon can always use more nerfs.

Against the Waves coming off is a pretty decent punch in the face to Dragon. They have decent Shugenja running around.

21 hours ago, Ser Nakata said:

I play SoW as well, with Lion Splash, so it's CHarge over FGG, but I'm used to it? 😛

Lion Splash? WHAT? Are you against your clan? Did you not see what Lion did to our Hisu Mori Toride?

17 hours ago, shineyorkboy said:

Nice to see Scorpion having some choices to make.

There's a fun Kyuden Bayushi Shugenja tempo deck to do. With KoE 3x AtW and 3x CoP, if you want to go overboard you can go SoP and play with some FN and DoP. I'd say it's still missing a few pieces to be any good but since most scorp shugenjas have synergy with Dishonor you can adapt to matchups. 

Even if you don't go all that way if you are already on Pheonix splash with 9-12 Shugenjas you can easily justify a 2x AtW since it can also be used on opponents. 

Edit: I'm not saying it's gonna win a kotei, but it can catch opponents off guard.

Edited by Soshi Saibankan