Sign in to follow this  
That Blasted Samophlange

Luke vs. The Death Star

Many have watched the Galaxy of Adventure shorts by now, but this is the most impressive.   

Good use of 3d models, and how they did the effect for the force makes me wish for a new x-wing (or better yet, TIE fighter) game, and not the dumbed down battlefront ships, a proper flight game.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:10 AM, TopHatGorilla said:

Well, if that isn't a "I've just killed millions of hard working people," face, I don't know what is.

At least with the 1st death star it's military personel. The second death star was still under construction, so Lando killed a bunch of innocent contractors.

4 hours ago, Robin Graves said:

At least with the 1st death star it's military personel. The second death star was still under construction, so Lando killed a bunch of innocent contractors.

Lando and Wedge. Considering the size and facilities likely meant to help entertain the forces on the first death star it could be argued that a number of independent parties were brought in for entertainment pretty sure some Legends content had the base having bartenders that weren't part of the military working there. 

6 hours ago, Animewarsdude said:

Lando and Wedge. Considering the size and facilities likely meant to help entertain the forces on the first death star it could be argued that a number of independent parties were brought in for entertainment pretty sure some Legends content had the base having bartenders that weren't part of the military working there. 

I just realised the dianoga also died when the first death star blew up. D'aaawww... :(

17 hours ago, Robin Graves said:

12 hours ago, Animewarsdude said:

On 12/8/2018 at 8:10 PM, TopHatGorilla said:

Well, if that isn't a "I've just killed millions of hard working people," face, I don't know what is.

And just like that, we have the argument/discussion from Clerks! :)

On 1/16/2019 at 11:44 PM, Robin Graves said:

Having worked in the construction industry for many years, “innocent” is not a word that I would ever associate with contractors...