Force Majeure

Showcase: Delta-7 Aethersprite

19 hours ago, bobafett1228 said:

that's epic madmc326 !!!!!!! I want to give you 5 likes but I can only give 1.

Thanks, I'm really happy about how it turned out. Now I need to repaint my old rebel ARCs!

Some less extreme (for me) repaints for the Jedi:

1) Neatened up the pattern on Anakin and replaced the dull dark grey with silver.
2) Made Obi-Wan’s colours bolder and cleaner.
3) Full repaint for Ahsoka, not 100% accurate, but drawing a starburst on something half as long as my thumb just wasn’t happening!

0hcvsK9.jpgRg7JMy6.jpg

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Stryker359 said:

Some less extreme (for me) repaints for the Jedi:

1) Neatened up the pattern on Anakin and replaced the dull dark grey with silver.
2) Made Obi-Wan’s colours bolder and cleaner.
3) Full repaint for Ahsoka, not 100% accurate, but drawing a starburst on something half as long as my thumb just wasn’t happening!

0hcvsK9.jpg

Don't sell yourself short, those look great. A good repaint doesn't need to be extreme :D. Obi-Wan definitely looks way better with a brighter, bolder colour. The silver also vastly improves Anakin's paint job.

I'm working on a Mace repaint, but I'm having trouble getting a decent reference picture to use. There's a few decent sources, but they all show slightly different schemes. It looks like I'm just going to have to compromise and get it as close as possible.

Edited by CRCL

Hi all! :)

I'm ready for this Saturday's tournament in Amsterdam, with my Jedi Knights in shiny armor :)

bMTE4Kl.jpg

I used:
- Molotov Liquid Chrome for base
- Vallejo Game Ink for colors

The idea was to get super bright metallic colors, I am happy with the result :) 
I hope you like them!

Full squad here https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/281697-wanoumars-repaints/?tab=comments#comment-3694615

Thanks for watching! :)

WanouMars

12 hours ago, WanouMars said:

Hi all! :)

I'm ready for this Saturday's tournament in Amsterdam, with my Jedi Knights in shiny armor :)

bMTE4Kl.jpg

I used:
- Molotov Liquid Chrome for base
- Vallejo Game Ink for colors

The idea was to get super bright metallic colors, I am happy with the result :) 
I hope you like them!

Full squad here https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/281697-wanoumars-repaints/?tab=comments#comment-3694615

Thanks for watching! :)

WanouMars

Wow! Did you get All-Wings ( https://www.all-wings.com/ )set of Jedi to go along?