Force Majeure

Showcase: Sith Infiltrator

I have 0 skills of an artist, but something NEEDED to be done with the Infiltrator's default paint scheme.

For anyone wondering what it looks like with a simple black wash (and then quick polish with a paper towel when nearly dry to prevent as much pooling stains as possible)...

pic5055153.jpg

Not perfect, but it looks a ton less like a kid's plastic toy, now.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:45 PM, xanderf said:

I have 0 skills of an artist, but something NEEDED to be done with the Infiltrator's default paint scheme.

For anyone wondering what it looks like with a simple black wash (and then quick polish with a paper towel when nearly dry to prevent as much pooling stains as possible)...

pic5055153.jpg

Yep, i did the exact same thing to mine shortly after taking it out of the packaging.  It really does make quite a difference

On 11/13/2019 at 5:45 PM, xanderf said:

pic5055153.jpg

I'm going to start with this as an angle.... looks much better @xanderf, props.

Though, I think this paintjob might need to be the final one day ( @Refugeanoth looks like his 'black' one is somewhat close minus the cool 'darkgray/olive drab-ish' hard-edged 'camo' areas I see towards the bridge/fins):

OHCQbl1.jpg

Edited by clanofwolves