flipperoverlord

List Builder Broken?

Hello:

Am I missing something, or is the FFG list builder missing entire ships? I clicked on the "Extended" mode (which says it encompasses everything possible in 2nd edition), and I cannot add a YT-1300, as well as some other ships to my list. Am I doing something wrong, or is the squad builder not functioning correctly?

Thanks!

It works fine for me.  Some things that may be leading to your problem:

Is the YT-1300 in your collection?

Are you using the correct scroll bar? (Probably are, but I know I've used the wrong one when too tired)

Clicking in the right place? (Its finicky, I know)

If none of these are true, then, yes, it probably is broken for you.  Use YASB 2.0 or another builder instead (YASB is here: https://raithos.github.io/?f=Rebel Alliance&d=v5!s!&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs= )

47 minutes ago, flipperoverlord said:

Hello:

Am I missing something, or is the FFG list builder missing entire ships? I clicked on the "Extended" mode (which says it encompasses everything possible in 2nd edition), and I cannot add a YT-1300, as well as some other ships to my list. Am I doing something wrong, or is the squad builder not functioning correctly?

Thanks!

Also, if you're looking for YT-1300 at the bottom of the list next to the YT-2400, you won't find it. The Rebel Falcon is listed as Modified YT-1300 Light Freighter, and the Scum Falcon is listed as Customized YT-1300. Some other ships are out of place too (RZ-1 A-wing, BTL-A4 Y-wing, etc) so if this was the issue you might have to poke around a bit to find the ships you're looking for and get used to which tags go in front of which ships.

Personally I'd very much prefer they simply classified it as "YT-1300 [Modified]" and "A-wing [RZ-1]" to differentiate the ships in order to keep naming conventions consistent with ships that don't have tags, and make locating ships by their most common chassis name easier, but hey what's intuitive for me ain't necessarily intuitive for everyone.

Edited by Maui.

20 minutes ago, Maui. said:

Personally I'd very much prefer they simply classified it as "YT-1300 [Modified]" and "A-wing [RZ-1]" to differentiate the ships in order to keep naming conventions consistent with ships that don't have tags, and make locating ships by their most common chassis name easier

FFG if you're reading this, PLEASE do this. I spend too much time trying to find Y-wings er... "BTL-A4 Y-wings" etc. Very annoying!

25 minutes ago, Maui. said:

Personally I'd very much prefer they simply classified it as "YT-1300 [Modified]" and "A-wing [RZ-1]" to differentiate the ships in order to keep naming conventions consistent with ships that don't have tags, and make locating ships by their most common chassis name easier, but hey what's intuitive for me ain't necessarily intuitive for everyone.

A million times this.

On 12/5/2018 at 1:36 PM, Maui. said:

100% Agree!!

On 12/6/2018 at 12:39 PM, rilesman said:

This has also happened to a player at my FLGS... He can't solve it even with all our suggestions. 

Yeah I've tried the solutions presented here and I've failed to fix it. Disappointing, but I'll just use another app.