Makwiesel

The Enlightened Travelers (EotE Campaign)

I am running an Edge of the Empire campaign for my gaming group, who call themselves "The Enlightened Travelers".  

They started off trying to help Bargos the Hutt recover some funds from a mine he won in a Sabaac game- and things have gone awry for them.

We would love to let people follow along with our campaign at the website AdventurersSTEW.com/enlightened-travelers.  You can go there to join up or just have a look around.

Our crew looks like this...

rs=w:400,cg:true,m

cr=w:800,h:500,a:cc

cr=w:800,h:500,a:cc

Come join the Enlightened Travelers in The Adventurers' STEW!

Edited by Makwiesel
fix link

10 hours ago, the mercenary said:

You link isn't. 

After hunting on that site, I found a total of one post, page, whatever (dated November 1, 2018) for Enlightened Travelers. Are there more that I didn't see, or is that the only one?

Sorry the Mercenary I was doing a lot of updating today and got hung up in the Legion side having played a game Saturday.  I will get more updated in there, but the site is for a few different campaigns and games not just the Enlightened Travelers.  have a look at the other stuff- especially Baas Rattan, as that is the town where the Enlightened Travelers are based out of on Tattooine.

4 hours ago, DarthHammer said:

Oooh, nice minis. Pray tell, where did you get the non-HeroForge ones from? (The Rodian, the Ewok, and the Ithorian.)

DarthHammer,  the other minis come mostly from the older WOTC Star Wars Minis game- the Rodian and Ewok were pulled as is and put on new bases, and the Rodian is an Imperial Assault Hired Gun.  Thanks for checking out the site- it's just now starting off.

1 hour ago, Geeknamese said:

Your terrain work for Baas Rattan and the scenes with the grated floors are really impressive.

Thank you- it was a pain I have to say- and these pics were taken before I even had a chance to finish painting and we had to run the game.  My players really appreciate the immersive terrain sets I build for them and even though they're not perfect, they help give a visually dynamic scene.  I play with a mixed group of adults and kids so keeping the little ones' attention is a challenge and I find the visual elements give them something to focus on.