Green Knight

A new generation of x-wing articles

34 minutes ago, PanchoX1 said:

someone said the 13th was confirmed but I've not seen anything to back that up.

It's official: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/legality/

(scroll down and click X-wing)

Street legal 13th, Premier legal 24th

Edited by Green Knight

24 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

It's gray and black, rather than all black.  And yes, it looks smaller to me, too.

They had previously mentioned the new sculpt would be smaller. Good thing, since it needs to fit on a small base instead of a medium. The old sculpt was too large for that, really.

21 minutes ago, CheesyGC said:

How does the ship ability for the TIE/sf work? You can shoot missiles wherever the turret is pointed, is that right?

Missiles that are normally limited to the forward arc (so all but Prockets, their limitation is bullseye arc so they are not affected by the TIE/sf ability) have that limitation replaced with the turret arc limitation. They can only fire out the arc the TIE/sf's turret is pointing (which is limited to either the front arc or the rear arc).

1 hour ago, kris40k said:

They had previously mentioned the new sculpt would be smaller. Good thing, since it needs to fit on a small base instead of a medium. The old sculpt was too large for that, really.

I think I'll need to have the new one on small bases and the old on medium bases as the TIE SuperSilencer homebrew!!

5 minutes ago, Prosk_019 said:

Where's that first model from? The only one I can see on the page is this:swz18_ship-art2_a3.png

Really hope the first model is what we'll get

Oh man! They updated the image. I really hope the first one is real.

2 hours ago, SpiderMana said:

Pictures of a new sculpt along with the missing SKUs do seem to point towards an initial plan for release with Wave 2. Interesting.

Not to mention that four of the six ships between the two lists are ships that aren't individually part of the wave. This is really shaping up to be a strange wave.

I was curious about the missing SKUs before because I was holding on to a bit of hope that they were something really cool that they were just waiting to announce at the last second, but now I'm just curious about what happened in general, because it certainly seems that something did.

Edited by Jokubas