(50) Ten Numb
(3) Elusive
Points 53

(42) Jan Ors
(12) Moldy Crow
(5) Nien Nunb
Points 59

Total points: 200

The squad has some good tricks, AP5 can coordinate stressed B's so they can add tokens to get full mods. And Jyn supports the Hawk so he can save the focus to attack.

Nien opens the Hawk dial so he can start the combat phase unstressed.

Braylen can barrel roll into a debris to get stressed (or an asteroid) and activate trick shock. If he is at range 1, he throws 6 red.

What do yo think?

I prefer squad leader over elusive on ten,  it gives you action economy as well as giving you the stress you need.

Braylen seems decent enough, though I've never been a fan of limited-use cards.

If ten has squad leader, then you lose some efficiency with AP-5, but he still has some good utility. If you only want 1 coordinator, however, Lieutenant blout with predator/expert handling for added offense 

I kinda like the Braylen/Trick/Collision Detector set up, but more for the thought of being able to simply focus and linked barrel roll, without worrying where other obstacles are.  Intentionally barrel rolling into a debris for just stress seems like... a waste?  Unless you've been coordinated a focus token already, your dice will be a hair worse than just a focus.

I feel like Nien Nunb is cut-able.  Getting Trick Shot on Jan Ors (HWKs, like most turret ships, tend to get more obstructed shots naturally).  Squad Leader on Ten also makes sense, or Advanced Sensors and no Talent on him or Jan.  Or cut Jyn Erso, too, and grab some 1-point Elite upgrades.  Evades are nice on the HWK, but when I've flown Palob, I often just want to focus or TL. The list has some pretty serious hitters, and Jan can hang back a bit with her range.  It's nice to get her 3-dice, but having her at Range 3 of an enemy, while the two B-Wings are at Range 1 would be ideal.

I got 3rd in a 13 person quick build tourney with 4x Blues (or Daggers as they're called in the quick build) w/ AS. I also fly this list casually and have tried about a dozen different variations including Blues/Blades/Ten/Numb.

I wanted Ten/Braylen to work in 4 ship, but PS3-4 uniques are just in a bad spot right now. You move before aces and after blockers, so you need insane action econ (e.g. sabine/4-lom/palob) to make up for it. Braylen and Ten just aren't there. Additionally, while the Bs slow but ultra maneuverable dial is great in a vacuum, they have trouble syncing their arcs with faster ships.

4x Blues is where I think it's at. Unlike the uniques who inevitably wind up needing to do different maneuver to satisfy their ability, generics fly great in a swarm, staying pretty tight even if you need to do the K/talons on different turns. Also, as a swarm of 4, its easy to guarantee blocks and/or shots on a near-dead ship.

AS is my favorite was to spend the pts, that additional maneuverability and mods after talons/Ks are clutch, but HLC/Shield and HLC/FCS are options as well.

I ran this at a local tourney this weekend and placed 2nd.  It was a lot of fun.

BTL-S8 K-wing - •Miranda Doni - 60
    •Miranda Doni - Heavy Hitter (48)
        Barrage Rockets (6)
        Proximity Mines (6)

Sheathipede-class Shuttle - •AP-5 - 30
    •AP-5 - Escaped Analyst Droid (30)

A/SF-01 B-wing - •Braylen Stramm - 54
    •Braylen Stramm - Blade Leader (50)
        Heavy Laser Cannon (4)

A/SF-01 B-wing - •Ten Numb - 56
    •Ten Numb - Blue Five (50)
        Elusive (3)
        Fire-Control System (3)

Total: 200/200

View in the X-Wing Squad Builder

The list falls prey to dice variance, as most do in 2nd ed.  Only lost my 1st game vs Imp aces...barely.  

Tried the HLC on Braylen...not very impressed, probably going to switch it out for some other upgrades for the next play.

Edited by WKWGbob

i'm thinking about this v2:

(50) Braylen Stramm
Points 50

(50) Ten Numb
Points 50

(42) "Dutch" Vander
(2) R4 Astromech
(9) Proton Torpedoes
Points 53

(47) Garven Dreis
(0) Servomotor S-foils
Points 47

Total points: 200

Dutch gives bf to Ten and Garven gives focus tor Braylen... B'wings get full modified shots all the time...

1 hour ago, Ninotik said:

Dutch gives bf to Ten and Garven gives focus tor Braylen... B'wings get full modified shots all the time...

All the the time except these times Garven rolls no eyeballs to spend his focus on.

2 hours ago, Redblock said:

Try running named B-wings with Cassian Andor U-wing, with stress removal they can become totaly unpredictable, and able to make defenders green with envy.

Something like this?

A/SF-01 B-wing - •Ten Numb - 69
        Juke (4)
        Advanced Sensors (8)
        Tractor Beam (3)
        Shield Upgrade (4)

A/SF-01 B-wing - •Braylen Stramm - 69
        Juke (4)
        Advanced Sensors (8)
        Tractor Beam (3)
        Shield Upgrade (4)

UT-60D U-wing - •Cassian Andor - 60
    •Cassian Andor - Raised by the Rebellion (47)
        Trick Shot (1)
        Advanced Sensors (8)
        Tactical Officer (2)
        •Jyn Erso (2)
        Pivot Wing (Closed) (0)

Total: 198/200

7 hours ago, Redblock said:

List solid, but overloaded by upgrades a bit, If you drop all advanced sensors, Jukes and Jyn you can add extra ship, and in 2.0 ships > upgrades most of the time.

Which ship would add?

I’ve ran this list three times to great effect. 

UT-60D U-wing - •Cassian Andor - 57
    •Cassian Andor - Raised by the Rebellion (47)
        Tactical Officer (2)
        •Leia Organa (8)
        Pivot Wing (Open) (0)

A/SF-01 B-wing - •Ten Numb - 57
        Elusive (3)
        Shield Upgrade (4)

A/SF-01 B-wing - •Braylen Stramm - 54
        Shield Upgrade (4)

Sheathipede-class Shuttle - •AP-5 - 32
    •AP-5 - Escaped Analyst Droid (30)
        •Jyn Erso (2)

Total: 200/200

I've run the following variant a few times:

(44) Blade Squadron
(3) Selfless
(4) Shield
Points 51

(44) Blade Squadron
(3) Selfless
(4) Shield
Points 51

(48) Biggs 
(0) S-foils
(2) R4 (optional)
Points 48 or 50 (with R4)

(36) Arvel 
(3) Intimidation
(7) Proton Rockets
Points 46

Total points: 196 or 198 (Biggs with R4)

I set up with the Bs and Biggs on one side, and Arvel on the other. If your opponent worries about Arvel, then the Bs and Biggs live longer, doing more damage.

If your opponents leaves Arvel alone, then he lives longer and can be a real pain. ;)

You can keep the same build but sub in Dutch (with Selfless and a Dorsal turret) for Arvel for 196.