Rebel dude

How many CIS and how many republic

I'd have to buy both, because I am the only one that owns the miniatures games my group plays... so I have to if I want to play XDD

But I'd like to own only republic... jedis guiding clones looks to me great. Jedis will be great to paint, and clones seems to me better than plain white stormtroopers.

But droids and more droids with strange looking antennaes and red bulb eyes and crabs and... meh XDDD

I will probably be sticking with buying Rebels for now, but if I jumped over I would be going Republic all the way. 

Obi-Wan will be the one character I will definitely be purchasing as long as he isn't given a garbage sculpt.

I will 100% be playing CIS, but I know for a fact I will buy all of the jedi and most likely a bunch of clones (hopefully we get Phase 1) just because I like the way they look WAYYY more than anything in the GCW.

so... uhhh... Roger roger!

Cannot decide.

I am Empire only in Legion, because I like their stuff way more than rebels (even before we had specs and points, I just like walkers over the airspeeder and stormies over rebel troops).

So on one hand, I could go CIS and have very distinct factions. Droids look fun to paint, and I can make a head canon excuse for Empire vs CIS all day long (Rogue factory that never got flipped off, or something like that Rebels episode) for matches where I loan an army.

On the other, that means I’m all in on “dark side” (at least for force users), plus I’m giving up on other walker units (I assume ATRT will return for the clones), and I do really like the clone army. Also, Jedi are cool. However, Jedi are terrifying to paint for me (I hate painting organic.... my Veers face is just awful but his uniform is sharp) and id want them to look good. And clones vs Empire could be interesting.

Or, I could just sit here and say “who am I fooling? The only folks who will play have their own stuff. I’m staying out single faction”

So..... to be determined?

Were I to play a faction other than Imperial, of the two presented above, I would play the CIS.   They had some really cool commanders (Greivous, Riff Tamsen, Kalani) that I want to see.

Despite the CIS majority here, I think Republic will be more popular.  Ironically, clones present more options for creatively decorated armies while still being thematic.   While nothing can stop you from painting stormtroopers however you like, we see them only in white, dirty or otherwise, wheras there are so many awesome schemes for the clones.   Heck I want to see Plo Kloon and the Wolfpack, but  generic jedi general and a personalized clone army is VERY tempting.