Sign in to follow this  
Mpori

Nubians in the future

Hi there you all!

So, do you think Nubians will be another faction or they will be integrated to the Republic (I mean in case we get a release of the N-1, NB-1, J-Type transports and so...)?

What do you expect?

11 minutes ago, Mpori said:

Hi there you all!

So, do you think Nubians will be another faction or they will be integrated to the Republic (I mean in case we get a release of the N-1, NB-1, J-Type transports and so...)?

What do you expect?

They'll be Republic, if they enter the game. I honestly only expect to see the N-1 as seen in TPM. There's a tiny chance we'll also see the N-1 in Rebels eventually but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah! It seems that would be the easier way to get them in. Do you think we get an Epic ship for the republic eventually (like a Consular Class Trasport or other)? 

Definitely folded into the Republic. The N-1 is guaranteed, with the NB-1 a possibility if FFG wants to give the Republic another bomber option outside of the Y-Wing or they might use more obscure ships from Star Wars Battlegrounds or the like since we do have the Tie Punisher in the game. 

The big question is if the Republic will see Old Republic designs starting to show up when they run low on Clone Wars specific ships. 

Just now, Mpori said:

Yeah! It seems that would be the easier way to get them in. Do you think we get an Epic ship for the republic eventually (like a Consular Class Trasport or other)? 

Likely eventually, Epic won't be FFG's main concern and it will take time for them to get their own initial release just like how it took a fair bit of time for Scum's Epic ship to be added. Not to mention that they would likely have to come up with a new ship for the CIS since their smallest ships are a good deal bigger than the raider and CR90. The same goes for the FO if the ST era gets into the Epic action too. 

2 minutes ago, Animewarsdude said:

It is a possibility, not probable but a possibility. How many people would have predicted the Punisher? 

Those are different times we are living now. Back in 2015, FFG was desperate for Legends stuff, but now, they have a lot of Disney-canon designs to explore. 

5 hours ago, Animewarsdude said:

The big question is if the Republic will see Old Republic designs starting to show up when they run low on Clone Wars specific ships. 

I couldnt agree more with ya, Animeswardude!!! It could be fantastic that nubians and old republic where put within the Republic Faction. 

And is the same argument as pointed by Heimfire for the Scum Faction.

Lets Hope!

Edited by Mpori

Well it is likely that most of the Prequel ships be placed in either the separatist or the republic. The Vulture droids and the Sith Infiltraitor are on the separatist side and N-1 was clearly on the other side so it is likely going to be a republic ship.

12 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Integrated into the Republic much like the Hutts, Black Sun, the Mandalorians, Bounty Hunters, and the different pirate groups are lumped under the Scum and Villainy faction umbrella and Saws Partisans are lumped in with Rebels.

Maybe subfactions will make a return. Only question is what is the subfaction for the Empire, Thrawn's Fleet?

• Republic
    • Jedi
    • Palpatine
  • Seperatists
    • Trade Federation
    • Techno Union Bank
  • Rebels
    • Alliance
    • Saw Renegade
  • Galactic Empire
    • Imperials
    • Admiral Thrawn's Grand Fleet
  • Resistance
    • Poe
    • Admiral Purple Hair :P
  • 1stOrder
    • Knights of Ren
    • Imperial Remnant
  • Scum
    • Hutt Cartel
    • Black Sun

I don't know here is my guess. 

Edited by Marinealver

10 hours ago, Animewarsdude said:

Definitely folded into the Republic. The N-1 is guaranteed, with the NB-1 a possibility if FFG wants to give the Republic another bomber option outside of the Y-Wing or they might use more obscure ships from Star Wars Battlegrounds or the like since we do have the Tie Punisher in the game. 

I would think old republic would be considered its own faction, even if it’s the same government. It’s like fielding a American Revolutionary War regiment... alongside a WW-2 infantry platoon in the same game. 

If they did stay under the republic umbrella, I would expect restrictions that would say they wouldn’t be able to field together with clone wars era fighters.

This also begs the question about the sith empire that would most certainly be its own faction if/when it comes to the game.