Xiervak

Clone Wars Daydreaming Thread

Just now, Derrault said:

If we let that get in the way we canā€™t have Maul with his legs, or Gungans.Ā And that sounds terrible.Ā 

If you let what was actually in the Clone Wars get in the way off what they include in Clone Wars stuff, you can't even have Logray or 9 year old Anakin.

10 minutes ago, ricoratso said:

I would like to see Qui-Gon, Maul with legs, and most importantly I want many many many types of Gungans so I can field an entire Gungan army

I play Star Wars Miniatures regularly and often field a whole squad of Gungans. Much to the dismay of my opponents XD

1 minute ago, Xiervak said:

I play Star Wars Miniatures regularly and often field a whole squad of Gungans. Much to the dismay of my opponents XD

THAT'S AMAZING! Gungans are pretty much my all time favorite race in Star Wars and I play them in an old rts called Galactic Battlegrounds. They're so much fun

6 minutes ago, ricoratso said:

THAT'S AMAZING! Gungans are pretty much my all time favorite race in Star Wars and I play them in an old rts called Galactic Battlegrounds. They're so much fun

That's a wonderful game. I happened upon it a few months ago. As I love Star Wars and Age of Empires II, I immediately fell in love!

I would love to see FF do something similar to the clone armiesĀ in the way that GW did for theĀ space marines. Having something thatĀ makes playing Rex and the 501st legion feel different on the table from playing Cody and the 212th other than what color of paint I used. How would this be balanced? No idea.Ā I'm a fanboy and not a game designer so I will keep on dreaming while the designers keep designing.Ā 

Edited by Rustbucket3437