Xiervak

Clone Wars Daydreaming Thread

The Republic will definitely be the 'elite' faction I think. Between the Jedi, Clones being canon superior to Stormtroopers and how many times even the Red (White?) Shirts get outnumbered in the show.

I'd love to see Admiral Trench as a Commander. 

Edited by Arbitrator

7 minutes ago, Arbitrator said:

The Republic will definitely be the 'elite' faction I think. Between the Jedi, Clones being canon superior to Stormtroopers and how many times even the Red (White?) Shirts get outnumbered in the show.

I'd love to see Admiral Trench as a Commander. 

Yeah, i'm thinking the Clone Trooper basic unit will have red defense dice and a black attack dice. It'd make sense to give them an offensive surge as well BUT I'd be worried about that making them too good, albeit if they were costed appropriately it'd be fine.

2 hours ago, Alino said:

I'd want it to stay at 0-2 operatives. I want to run around with two cad banes.... and maybe a third cad bane.... or a fourth even

It could, i was trying to come up with a logical way for the total number of possible activations to stay the same and with it being standing armies and all it seemed likely that they would not rely as heavily on outside contractors.