(68) Poe Dameron
(0) Integrated S-foils
(2) Black One
(2) R4 Astromech
(9) Proton Torpedoes
(1) Heroic
Points 82

Total points: 194

I played this list yesterday. I brought Seasoned Nav. instead of Freelance Slicer.

I enjoyed playing it cause I won 4 games. Poe feels a bit like playing Soontir Fel. Han is just insane with all his tricks and mods.

But one thing I really don't like at all: Playing this felt so much like 1.0. Poe gets double mods without a problem, is super dodgy and hits like a truck for 82 points. Han's the same. Gets TL for no effort, has "Palpatine" on board to change one of his blanks to hit/evade if he wants, can boost/turn arc if stressed and is nearly unblockable with Seasoned Navigator. 

I felt bad for my opponents because rolling dice didn't matter much cause I was able to mod them so much. 

And Heroic...omg. 1 point is way to cheap for that failsafe card. It's like a permanent "First Order Vanguard" title from 1st edition. I blanked out multiple times with my green dice and rerolled them into evades...

Edited by Ryuneke

my han-poe list:

Scavenged YT-1300 Light Freighter - •Han Solo - 112
    •Han Solo - Jaded Smuggler (76)
        Trick Shot (1)
        Freelance Slicer (3)
        •Rose Tico (9)
        Shield Upgrade (4)
        •Rey’s Millennium Falcon (5)
        •Rey (14)

T-70 X-wing - •Poe Dameron - 83
    •Poe Dameron - Trigger-Happy Flyboy (68)
        Heroic (1)
        R4 Astromech (2)
        Shield Upgrade (6)
        •Black One (2)
        Integrated S-foils (Closed) (0)
        Heavy Laser Cannon (4)

Total: 195/200

View in the X-Wing Squad Builder

i dont sure to keep black one title.

prefer heavy laser cannon+shield  instead protonic, more resistence on poe.

and i dont know is better keep freelance slicer or put chebecca or seasoned navigator...

seasoned is maybe better, but modify the speed to stress falcon in most time , let me confused.

21 hours ago, Ryuneke said:

I played this list yesterday. I brought Seasoned Nav. instead of Freelance Slicer.

I enjoyed playing it cause I won 4 games. Poe feels a bit like playing Soontir Fel. Han is just insane with all his tricks and mods.

But one thing I really don't like at all: Playing this felt so much like 1.0. Poe gets double mods without a problem, is super dodgy and hits like a truck for 82 points. Han's the same. Gets TL for no effort, has "Palpatine" on board to change one of his blanks to hit/evade if he wants, can boost/turn arc if stressed and is nearly unblockable with Seasoned Navigator. 

I felt bad for my opponents because rolling dice didn't matter much cause I was able to mod them so much. 

And Heroic...omg. 1 point is way to cheap for that failsafe card. It's like a permanent "First Order Vanguard" title from 1st edition. I blanked out multiple times with my green dice and rerolled them into evades...

Looks really solid and I might try it out myself. How did you set up han? Just regularly or did you use his pilot ability and try and outflank?

9 hours ago, bumbleb1492 said:

Looks really solid and I might try it out myself. How did you set up han? Just regularly or did you use his pilot ability and try and outflank?

If think it depends on what ships/pilots your opponent is flying and how many ships he brings. And of course where he/she sets up the ships.

Poe is your endgame piece so Han can take and deal damage early on. But be very careful because you don’t want to let Han die in the early game. 

17 hours ago, Shockley said:

Good discussion here. What is the general phase 0 approach with this list: obstacle set up and ship placement?

I’m comfortable with obstacles and with trick shot it helps. So I usually make sure they’re going to be placed throughout the middle of the board with a couple lanes made. I bring debris for the debris/Falcon title trick. Also, cuz I bring debris for my Han with kanan crew list too. 

For ship placement I place them where I can flank Han or Poe and run with the other and they have to make a decision to go after one or the other. Han is easier to make the flank happen because his ability. Don’t overcommit the first turn maneuver just in case they overcommit themselves. 

I was thinking about losing some upgrades on Han and Poe and adding an A-wing instead.

Scavenged YT-1300 Light Freighter - •Han Solo - 91
        Trick Shot (1)
        •Rey (14)

T-70 X-wing - •Poe Dameron - 71
        Heroic (1)
        R4 Astromech (2)

A-wing - 36
    •Zari / Tallie (35)
        Heroic (1)

Total: 198/200

You can use Tallie as a flanker or Zari as a blocker. The bid is really low, but bids are generally low in my local meta. Although I could lose some EPTs to make it higher. Both Poe and Han have double mods and we get a 3rd ship. What do you guys think about something like that?

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RealSpecter said:

I was thinking about losing some upgrades on Han and Poe and adding an A-wing instead.

Scavenged YT-1300 Light Freighter - •Han Solo - 91
        Trick Shot (1)
        •Rey (14)

T-70 X-wing - •Poe Dameron - 71
        Heroic (1)
        R4 Astromech (2)

A-wing - 36
    •Zari / Tallie (35)
        Heroic (1)

Total: 198/200

You can use Tallie as a flanker or Zari as a blocker. The bid is really low, but bids are generally low in my local meta. Although I could lose some EPTs to make it higher. Both Poe and Han have double mods and we get a 3rd ship. What do you guys think about something like that?

I'm not sure if a thin Han will do enough to warrant his points.  I've found myself boosting with him a lot to dodge arcs and/or positioning, so I would suggest you can't rely on him having double mods a lot.  I also feel like one wants either the title or engine on Han to make boosting easy.

@Quack Shot - Any updates on your progress or tweaks with the list?  Seasoned navigator seems lot a solid add, but could get you in trouble with stress, even with the title.

Edited by gennataos

This Saturday, try a 3 ship list  on a tournament :

Han, Poe, L'ulo

(76) Han Solo
(1) Trick Shot
(5) Seasoned Navigator
Points 82

(68) Poe Dameron
(0) Integrated S-foils
(2) R4 Astromech
(1) Heroic
(4) Heavy Laser Cannon
Points 75

(38) L'ulo L'ampar
(1) Heroic
Points 39

Total points: 196

After if you want can make a little report... 

On 12/20/2018 at 9:14 PM, Quack Shot said:

Extended Han/Poe

(76) Han Solo
(14) Rey
(5) Rey's Millenium Falcon
(9) Rose Tico
(3) Freelance Slicer
(1) Trick Shot
(4) Shield Upgrade
Points 112

(68) Poe Dameron
(1) Heroic
(0) Integrated S-foils
(2) R4 Astromech
(9) Proton Torpedoes
(2) Black One
Points 82

Total points: 194

Ran this version tonight and went 3-0

Thoughts on it:

Han Yolo and Poe with Torps can really screw with people.

Freelance Slicer is so good with Rose

Rose is ridiculously good

Rey so good. She feels like 1.0 Palp tbh. Change a die whenever I want. 

Shield Upgrade was solid. Didn’t feel like I needed Engine at all. Red boost was enough.

Falcon Title was interesting. Brought debris knowing that I can use the tire for an out and go over debris and boost if needed. 

Poe was amazing. Figured out how to fly him. First time last week I flew him too much like 1.0 Poe and he’s more Soontir than 1.0 Poe.

Heroic never triggered but never needed it too. Nice out to have though.

Title was really nice. Again a super nice out to have.

Proton Torps at i6 with double mods. Who knew was good?

@Quack ShotHow did you find this worked for a high init bid? Does it matter? I'd like to fly this as a Hyperspace legal list.

@gennataos Just been busy 😂 most of the games I’ve gotten in the last couple weeks have been versus myself so not sure how helpful those bat reps would be 😆

As far as a bid @wjcargill I haven’t worried about it until the meta settles down and we start seeing where bids settle too. Also, FYI Freelance Slicer isn’t Hyperspace legal. I know, it’s dumb. That crew though is so god in this specific situation. 

This is my take on Han/Poe.
Found the combo Finn/Rose/Heroic to be super fun and potent. I haven't tweaked it but Finn/Rose/Heroic STAYS.

Poe n Han
(68)  Poe Dameron
(4) Heavy Laser Cannon
(8) BB-8
(0) Integrated S-foils
2) Black One
(1) Trick Shot
(6) Shield Upgrade
Points 89
(76) Han Solo
(9) Rose Tico
(6) C-3PO
(10) Finn
(1) Inertial Dampeners
(1) Heroic
Points 108

Total points: 197

16 hours ago, coolfishrule said:

Has no one had issues with being double stressed? I am tempted to get engine in over shield so you don't end up double stressed with seasoned navigator

Thoughts?

So I am planning on running with engine upgrade but I'm not sure I understand how you're ending up double stressed.  You can't boost once you get the first stress.  With seasoned navigator I will often dial in a two-turn knowing that I can rotate to a two-straight or a two-bank in either direction without taking stress.  Boosting after that gives a lot of positional options.

1 hour ago, eljms said:

So I am planning on running with engine upgrade but I'm not sure I understand how you're ending up double stressed.  You can't boost once you get the first stress.  With seasoned navigator I will often dial in a two-turn knowing that I can rotate to a two-straight or a two-bank in either direction without taking stress.  Boosting after that gives a lot of positional options.

Sloops, 4-forward and YOLOing over debris with title will still allow you to red boost, gaining the second stress.

On 1/9/2019 at 2:30 PM, coolfishrule said:

Has no one had issues with being double stressed? I am tempted to get engine in over shield so you don't end up double stressed with seasoned navigator

Thoughts?

I ran this today, albeit with Lulo and Talli instead of Poe:

(76) Han Solo
(1) Trick Shot
(5) Seasoned Navigator
(14) Rey
(5) Rey's Millenium Falcon
(9) Engine Upgrade
Points 110

Pros:

• Engine Upgrade syncs up nicely with the title to keep you boosting indefinitely.

• You can better abuse Seasoned Navigator to stay out of arcs. This is worth many more hitpoints than shield upgrade.

• Han is able to bully extremely well 1st turn, forcing them to either ignore him and get shot for free or chase him while he runs away with big boosts.

• Your dial is super open, making you less predictable.

• You can run through debris with reckless abandon. Trick Shot will thank you.

• It's slightly cheaper than most Rose Hans

• It's completely hyperspace legal.

Cons:

• Losing Rose is tough, especially since you may be unable to focus on certain turns. There's a crew slot open, so you can take her if you don't mind an ultra thicc Han.

• Losing shield upgrade makes it more likely to suffer an errant crit.

In one of my games today, I had Han at 1hp with 2 stress (Panicked Pilot) chasing a healthy A-wing. Han was able to take multiple pot shots by boosting to stay out of arc and saved the day.

17 hours ago, eljms said:

So I am planning on running with engine upgrade but I'm not sure I understand how you're ending up double stressed.  You can't boost once you get the first stress.

Title allows you to boost, even if stressed?

6 hours ago, hargleblarg said:

I ran this today, albeit with Lulo and Talli instead of Poe:

(76) Han Solo
(1) Trick Shot
(5) Seasoned Navigator
(14) Rey
(5) Rey's Millenium Falcon
(9) Engine Upgrade
Points 110

Pros:

• Engine Upgrade syncs up nicely with the title to keep you boosting indefinitely.

• You can better abuse Seasoned Navigator to stay out of arcs. This is worth many more hitpoints than shield upgrade.

• Han is able to bully extremely well 1st turn, forcing them to either ignore him and get shot for free or chase him while he runs away with big boosts.

• Your dial is super open, making you less predictable.

• You can run through debris with reckless abandon. Trick Shot will thank you.

• It's slightly cheaper than most Rose Hans

• It's completely hyperspace legal.

Cons:

• Losing Rose is tough, especially since you may be unable to focus on certain turns. There's a crew slot open, so you can take her if you don't mind an ultra thicc Han.

• Losing shield upgrade makes it more likely to suffer an errant crit.

In one of my games today, I had Han at 1hp with 2 stress (Panicked Pilot) chasing a healthy A-wing. Han was able to take multiple pot shots by boosting to stay out of arc and saved the day.

I really think you'll want Rose, or Han will lack a enough punch to pull his weight.

Hyperspace Han/Poe

(76) Han Solo
(1) Trick Shot
(9) Rose Tico
(6) C-3PO
(14) Rey
(4) Shield Upgrade
Points 115

(68) Poe Dameron
(0) Integrated S-foils
(2) Black One
(4) Heavy Laser Cannon
(1) Trick Shot
(8) BB-8
Points 83

Total points: 198

Got to play last night finally and tried out BB8 Poe since Kevin was talking about it on Mynock. I liked the combo of C-3PO and BB8 a lot. C-3PO allows me to save my BB8 charges for the end game. I only ended up using one charge because I kept the threat of it open. 

Also I pulled this move off first turn to get a double modded HLC shot off on Boba. 

Corodinated to Poe a focus, Poe links to a barrel roll, Poe activates flips his S-Foils, performed 2 bank Blue, boost bank, then Poe’d a TL. 

I am thinking of switching Shield and title for Engine since I have 3PO, but I’ll wait for Protons to get priced out of the meta first.

Edited by Quack Shot

2 hours ago, gennataos said:

I really think you'll want Rose, or Han will lack a enough punch to pull his weight.

Possibly. However, 3 dice with focus and Rey has an 84% chance of three hits, and four dice is a 73% chance for four. Granted, you don't always have a focus, but Han's offense is solid even without Rose.