thespaceinvader

Points are up

2 EPTs!? Reverse arc, low cost, mother of god. I knew I should have preordered more than 4. Guess I'll have to buy two more.

The MG-100s are frakking incredibly costed. And TWO GUNNER SLOTS!? Oh my GOD..! What horrible, terrible, evil, awful things am i gonna' be able to do with these bad boys..? Ohohohoh~...

I chose the riiiiight faction... But geez, poor rebel A-Wings... God...

2 minutes ago, Rocket_Cat said:

Sooo Hyperspace legal is up for all the factions.... Seems like Hyperspace just = "X-wing 2.0" format i.e. the released stuff no conversion kits. Am I wrong?

Nope you’re correct.

6 minutes ago, Jedu said:

Quickdraw for merely 45 points. 45! Forty five! How, comparing it to a T-65 X-Wing?!

WOW!

Ugh, while you need the Gunner... still a good deal compared to a T65...
Factor in the RZ2's pricing and even the fact that Rey's Falcon is a whopping 12pts cheaper than the Rebel analog (while it has less shields, it's innate Force Points can quickly make up that difference)...

Rebels look more crappy than ever... 🤣  Guess we know the Devs' least favorite faction.

Edited by AllWingsStandyingBy

1 minute ago, Innese said:

Nope you’re correct.

Kind of weird... Like at Coruscant when they did their "Who thinks it'll be 2.0 format?" // "Who thinks it'll be extended?" ... Turns out Hyperspace is literally just 2.0 Format per the app already.

Petty Officer Thanison taking up 2 crew slots seems odd. Must be necessary for balance, but it doesn't make much thematic sense that a single person that isn't a faction leader who presumably has a big entourage would take up 2 slots.  

22 minutes ago, Giledhil said:

RZ2 at 32 pts, and 2 talent slots for the PS 3+ pilots. Nice way to spit on the Rebel players' face, FFG !

Don't forget, the RZ2's dial is also better and it has a Tech slot, which is vastly superior to a Modification slot!  ;)

At this point, I have to believe either FFG has a huge Anti-Rebel sentiment in 2.0, or they are grossly incompetent, or they are just trying to sell lots of the "New Hotness" with powercreep.   I'm not sure which is worse...