Sign in to follow this  
j0nathanv

KeyForge - Is it Competitive?

21 minutes ago, Moneyinvolved said:

Like I said, I want to try it again.  With the three sanctum artifacts I have to hold/archive to pull off epic quest.  Untamed in that deck is meh.  I still want to learn from that deck, but it will probably sit after that

Why would you need the artifacts to do the quest? Archiving lets you just do it from your hand (archivist) or deck (smoke)

2 hours ago, Derrault said:

It’s unlikely with the way the houses are setup (and the abilities that trend in each one) that a deck will be universally weak, instead it’ll be good against some and not so good against others.

I've searched for random decks and stumble into a deck with untamed. THREE Full Moon and just 2 creatures in untamed. Yeah, not universally weak, but 3 Full Moon and 2 creatures is not optimal to say the least. It's a very bad untamed part, but I guess you can always discard those extra Full Moons to draw other stuff. It's just that your deck has less resources overall. Or you could get a good turn and  then draw 2 Full Moon and be scratching your head...

I'm not clicking your article without a concrete sentence or two before the link giving a brief overview on specific of what will be discussed and a few key features.

Advertise your product, don't just make it click bait!

Edited by Talamare

8 hours ago, Derrault said:

Why would you need the artifacts to do the quest? Archiving lets you just do it from your hand (archivist) or deck (smoke)

If I draw them and don’t have a way to archive them right away, I can’t use them because I have no way to bring them back.  I have three in the deck, and with epic quest, that’s 4 of my 12 sanctum cards.  And if I play against a deck that can control the battle lines well, my logos creatures don’t stay on the board long enough to archive the artifacts.  So I either have to hold on to them and be patient, or hope I’m good with only 8 sanctum cards to pull off epic quest