zimut-X

Wave2 Open Boxes

2 minutes ago, svelok said:

Huh, and same thing, but for the Resistance bomber.

There was a post the other day looking at product skus for 2.0 and it pointed out a few missing between the numbers for wave 2 & 3.

Edited by Innese

1 minute ago, Innese said:

There was a post the other day looking at product skus for 2.0 and it pointed out a few missing between the numbers for wave 2 & 3.

Yeah, hence the curiosity.

If wave 2 was meant to have a rebox of the Silencer and Res Bomber, plus a new FO ship (Red Interceptor?), it would've been much more in line with waves 1/3.

TIE/fo:

Null

Int 0.  When you are not damaged treat your initiative as 7.

TIE/vn:

Recoil

Int 4. While you are stressed you my treat enemy ships in your Front Arc at range 0-1 as being in your Bullseye Arc.

Avenger

Int 3. After another friendly ship is destroyed you may perform an action even while stressed.

Upsilon:

Captain Cardinal (2 charge)

Int 4. While a friendly ship at range 1-2 with lower initiative than you defends or performs an attack, if you have at least 1 charge that ship may reroll 1 Focus result.

After an enemy ship at range 0-3 is destroyed lose 1 charge.

Petty Officer Thanisson (Recurring Charge)

Int 1. During the Activation or Engagement Phase, after a ship in your Forward Arc at range 0-2 gains 1 stress token, you may spend 1 Charge. If you do, that ships gains 1 Tractor token.

Upgrades:

Hate: After you suffer 1 or more damage recover that many Force.

Predictive Shot: After you declare an attack, if the defender is in your Bullseye Arc, you may spend 1 Force. If you do, during the Roll Defense Dice step, the defender cannot roll more defense dice than the number of your Hit/Critical Hit Results.

Resistance Bomber:

Edon Kappehl

Int 3. After you fully execute a blue or white maneuver, if you have not dropped or launced a device this round you may drop 1 device.

Vennie

Int 2. While you defend, if the attacker is in a friendly ship’s Mobile Arc, you may add 1 Focus result you your roll.

I think these are most of the more important details not spoiled in the articles. And it looks like the T-70s and Mining Guild Ties have engine glow, not sure if the A-Wing mk 2 does. 

Edited by Animewarsdude

7 minutes ago, Arkanta974 said:

But why FFG ? :mellow:

🤨 Scum bombers with Genius can still do this (Nym Havoc can without risking damage) with bombs... Or are you concerned that now there is another one that can, possibly including mines this in this instance?

Just now, Hiemfire said:

Or are you concerned that now there is another one that can, possibly including mines this in this instance?

This ! Moving and drop a Conner Nets will be nasty again ! :unsure:

We will see, I will not jump now on "sky falling again" we don't know the point ;)

15 minutes ago, Arkanta974 said:

But why FFG ? :mellow:

Remember, drop =/= launch.  So no Trjectory Simulator interaction.  Bare in mind the limited dial of the bomber, the large base, and he can’t perform the drop if he bumps.  It seems pretty weak compared to the other bombers in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Arkanta974 said:

This ! Moving and drop a Conner Nets will be nasty again ! :unsure:

We will see, I will not jump now on "sky falling again" we don't know the point ;)

Connor Nets is only 1 charge now and you can only equip 1 now. :) Not as bad as it used to be, still could be nasty though.

11 minutes ago, Phelan Boots said:

Remember, drop =/= launch.  So no Trjectory Simulator interaction.  Bare in mind the limited dial of the bomber, the large base, and he can’t perform the drop if he bumps.  It seems pretty weak compared to the other bombers in my opinion.

Traj Sim says "if you would drop", so that doesn't stop it. But it also says "During the system phase", which does. 😁

8 hours ago, HolySorcerer said:

Is there anything here we didn't already know about?

quite a bit.  how many chits of generics, etc. 

Main thing is model quality, as the paint job on that mining guild tie is horrendous. worth knowing that much like the Firespray and Fang, the paint jobs really took a nosedive in 2.0.

I felt awful when he accidentally dumped his special chili all over the floor and then sadly tries to scoop it back into the pot.

Leave it to American artists to create such an amazing original character and series completely on their own with zero outside help. 

Anyway, seriously, thanks for the unboxing. I'll just show myself out.