Sign in to follow this  
lyinggod

Strange Aeons - Paul M N Haakonsen

Unfortunately the only place to find  find Paul's stuff is on the Facebook pages, he does have another setting coming very soon which should be very impressive as I am helping him with it and we have a creative group started on Facebook, so there are other things that Facebook allows you to do. So come and check it out... He does have other stuff like a Zombie's game which I think was his first pdf following by the pdf you are looking for then he has a Fallout pdf  and finally the Shadowrun Pdf which I highly recommend great books all of them.

Edited by gilbur
added more info

I have to agree. The Facebook-only release is awkward and off-putting. I'm even logged into my account, but clicking on his links asks me to log in again? Seems weird and fishy. Good on this guy for putting out good content, but it would be nice if I folks could access it more easily!

Thanks for looking i found a copy, plus his Fallout and Dead End books. 

8 hours ago, gilbur said:

Fallout pdf  and finally the Shadowrun Pdf which I highly recommend

They are, however I would actually like to have them printed so I am rebuilding Shadowrun to be more print friendly and consistent. I can pass a link onto you when finished if you wish to give it a review. I also hope to give the final PDF the ability to switch between GENESYS and SW symbols using javascript attached to a button. I think I have figured out how to do this but is the last thing to do after the last layout corrections.  Its close to being done.