Almeric

Fallout 76 Thought

Admittedly, I haven't been to these forums in a few months, but I do like the community here!

Just wondering if anyone is playing Fallout 76 Xbox.

Username: "PodOfThrones"

Disclaimer:  I'm a builder/explorer, not interested in hitting the endgame anytime soon :)

Fallout 76 pretty much killed my love of the Fallout franchise. I decided to skip FFG's New California expansion and I haven't even unboxed my copy of Wasteland Warfare that I pre-ordered. 

It wasn't just the game being bad, but mostly Bethesda's horrible treatment of their players. OTOH, The Outer Worlds looks pretty cool. Maybe FFG can get that franchise. 

I liked playing Fallout 76, I enjoyed it very much. Yeah, I also skipped some of them in middle but completed the game. I was very excited to play this one as got it at an amazing price form an online store know as press-start.  I still sometimes play this game for fun with my friends.

I am playing Fallout 76 on XB1 "C3P0FETT". (that is a zero "0", not an "O") This was pretty much how I was playing Fallout 4 anyway. Exploration, camp building and resource mining for me. I share and give a lot of what I find away. (unique clothing and armor, weapons, Bobble Heads, Magazines and plans along with other aid items) I also have created a "mule" character to hold resources in excess of my 600 lb stash box and items that are too high a level to use yet. 

Just got my Nuka Cola T-51 plans. I can't wait to run around in that armor. 

See you in the Wastleland.