Sign in to follow this  
SpiderMana

New Force Cards

1 hour ago, nexttwelveexits said:

It's bullseye-only, which makes me think it'll only really be useful on high-initiative pilots with repositioning.

Anakin will love it. Angry Samurai Anakin will probably also like it, once he's stapled some afterburners onto his " " " "advanced" " " " spaceship.

You mean this guy?

71riEQB8HEL._SL1500_.jpg

Coincidentally, I just built this list yesterday, with some other stuff instead of Ezra and Maul. Now I have an eight pointer bid for Hate. 😁

VCX-100 Light Freighter - •Kanan Jarrus - 130
    •Kanan Jarrus - Spectre-1 (90)
        Dorsal Turret (4)
        •Maul (13)
        •Chewbacca (5)
        •Ezra Bridger (18)

T-65 X-wing - •Luke Skywalker - 62
    •Luke Skywalker - Red Five (62)
        Servomotor S-foils (Closed) (0)

Total: 192/200

View in the X-Wing Squad Builder

I call it “Legends Never Die.”

And If Hate is 5 points or fewer, throw on a shield upgrade.

Edited by SpiderMana

7 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Coincidentally, I just built this list yesterday, with some other stuff instead of Ezra and Maul. Now I have an eight pointer bid for Hate. 😁

VCX-100 Light Freighter - •Kanan Jarrus - 130
    •Kanan Jarrus - Spectre-1 (90)
        Dorsal Turret (4)
        •Maul (13)
        •Chewbacca (5)
        •Ezra Bridger (18)

T-65 X-wing - •Luke Skywalker - 62
    •Luke Skywalker - Red Five (62)
        Servomotor S-foils (Closed) (0)

Total: 192/200

View in the X-Wing Squad Builder

I called it “Legends Never Die.”

This kind of list would be great if Kanan’s ability worked on himself. I built something similar thinking that a ship could be in its own arc :(

1 minute ago, asterborn said:

This kind of list would be great if Kanan’s ability worked on himself. I built something similar thinking that a ship could be in its own arc :(

Still...  Focus fire on Luke, Kanan can make up to 4 attacks lose a die, making Luke practically invincible. Focus fire on (reinforced, ideally) Kanan, you're only empowering his double-tap, for which he has a couple extra force tokens to spend as dice mods.

I'm aware it's probably not top-tier, but you can bet I'll fly Dark-Side powers on a Jedi as many different ways as I can 😜 

18 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Battle Meditation seems to be in on of the Aethersprite spreads (with a Purple Coordinate). I would assume this is Light Side.

I think Battle Meditation would be available to both Light and Darkside Force users. Sith that use pawns would be well advised to boost their potential to further the Sith's own ends... :)

2 minutes ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

Does anybody know what purple actions are going to do? Maybe you have to spend a force to preform the action?

Lots of argument, suspicion and fear in that discussion right now. The concepts range from purple actions regening Force Points on one end of the spectrum, to them requiring the spending of a Force point to use period (a double cost action) on the other end.

12 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Overwhelming shot might kick up Ventress to viability depending on the points cost. It'll be nasty on Delta 7s and v1s.

I’m thinking this could really good on high initiative pilots like Rey, Maul and Asajj (as you mention). Without knowing any of the high initiative Deltas ability Anakin at I6 and Obi-Wan at I5 seem likely candidates unless something better comes along. 

Stripping your opponents ability to roll dice is real good. This seems almost auto-include.

2 hours ago, "Quickdraw" said:

why would hate be good, I don't see an option where it would be good to use it

Maul and Dooku could both appreciate it with what, 9 health? Behind 1 agility? Yeah.

Edit: not to mention 3 force each, and Maul’s ability can eat up 2 per turn.

Edited by SpiderMana

1 hour ago, thespaceinvader said:

Good on Vader too potentially. The bigger the force pool the more likely you are to want to quick refill it.

I would disagree with this, i find it to be the opposite, if you have only 2 force you can run out of them more easily.

22 minutes ago, "Quickdraw" said:

What?

Dooku. In the Sith Infiltrator.

16 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

Interesting thought to put it on Vader with Baffles.  You could then potentially do all your actions including the Linked one, and take a damage to regen all your force at the end of the round.

Taking one damage would only regen one force point through Hate, though. Two is better than one, but rarely worth taking damage on purpose, I'd think.

It'll see some use if it's cheap enough. If it's 8-10 points, though, I think people would tend to stick to SR. Still, the Infiltrator doesn't have access to SR, and with lots of health behind a single agility they'll be glad to get something in return for tanking damage.