ThumperLOLZ

Royal Guard and Palp Despatched

Chewie and the Wooks have been "At the Printer" since 09/06/18

Even if it's the fast boat, (the slow boat has been travelling status since 09/06/18) we won't see them until mid January.  

Ouch. 

17 hours ago, Zrob314 said:

Chewie and the Wooks have been "At the Printer" since 09/06/18

Even if it's the fast boat, (the slow boat has been travelling status since 09/06/18) we won't see them until mid January.  

Ouch. 

Or they didn't update it and they are ready to ship Dec 13

2 hours ago, buckero0 said:

Or they didn't update it and they are ready to ship Dec 13

Do you have information or anything other than wishful thinking to support that?

Even better does anyone know of a product, or products in the past that skipped the "on the boat" phase and went straight from printer to shipping now in the past?

Like, if this is a common problem I'm more than happy to believe you, but it's not one I've heard of in the past. 

Something close has happened before. They aren't the best at keeping each individual item updated. Every once in a while, one will be "on the boat" for a very short period of time before shipping. It's probably just a matter of who was supposed to do the updates. I get the feeling the upcoming page doesn't get that much attention other than a big release or a big container day.