So is there any news on the german sites (there always seems to be some spoiled stuff from somewhere I'm Europe) that fill out any more cards from Ghost of Framsburg?

Dain

Valiant determination 

Mirkwood hunter 

Man the Walls 

Warrior Sword

I'm eager for mining interactions, there has got to be a card in this pack that synergizes with the new Dain 

Edited by player1683311

Since there is many languages and many website that give information in Europe that create more way to leak (officially or unofficially) the cards. I still think that many of the spoils come in english first, and usually the first language released is in english. I never hear anything about Ghost of Framburg 😕

19 hours ago, player1683311 said:

So is there any news on the german sites (there always seems to be some spoiled stuff from somewhere I'm Europe) that fill out any more cards from Ghost of Framsburg?

Dain

Valiant determination 

Mirkwood hunter 

Man the Walls 

Warrior Sword

I'm eager for mining interactions, there has got to be a card in this pack that synergizes with the new Dain 

The only other card I know that is not in your list, is Swift and Strong.

Hall of Beorn doesn't even have the pack listed yet. Are there any other sites that keep track of spoiled cards? While I appreciate the OPs list of cards that I can go back to the main article to look up, I'd like to look at the pack as a whole as it gets updated/spoiled. Any good links?

I don't understand how it can already be IN STORES in Quebec and this website hasn't released details on packs 5 and 6 yet...

1 hour ago, player3351457 said:

Hall of Beorn doesn't even have the pack listed yet. Are there any other sites that keep track of spoiled cards? While I appreciate the OPs list of cards that I can go back to the main article to look up, I'd like to look at the pack as a whole as it gets updated/spoiled. Any good links?

I don't understand how it can already be IN STORES in Quebec and this website hasn't released details on packs 5 and 6 yet...

Usually Hall of Beorn does list spoiled cards.

Updated list as of 12/02/2018

Dain Ironfoot -- Spirit, Hero. 11Threat (1WP, 2A, 3D, 5H) -- Dwarf, Noble, Warrior

While Dain Ironfoot is defending, he gains Action: Discard the top card of your deck to give Dain Ironfoot +1D for this attack (Limit 3 times per phase)

Valiant Determination  -- Spirit, Attachment, 2 Cost --Condition

Attach to an ally. Attached ally does not exhaust to quest.

Descendant of Girion -- Spirit, Ally. 4 Cost (2WP, 2A, 2D, 2H) -- Dale

Reduce by 1 the cost to play attachment on Descendant of Girion

Mirkwood Hunter -- Lore, Ally, 4 Cost (2WP, 2A, 2D, 3H) --Woodman, Ranger

Ranged. Reduce the cost to play Mirkwood Hunter by 1 for each attachment on the active location.

Familiar Lands -- Lore,  Event, 1 Cost

Action: Each location with a player attachment loses 2 threat until the end of the phase.

Man the Walls -- Leadership, Event, 0 Cost

Play only if no other copies of Man the Walls have been played this round. Planning Action: Reduce the cost of the next ally played by each player this phase by 1. Those allies cannot quest this round. 

Soldier of Erebor -- Leadership, Ally, 5 Cost (0WP, 3A, 3D, 3H) -- Dwarf, Warrior

Action: Discard the top 3 cards of your deck to ready Soldier of Erebor. (Limit once per round).

Warrior Sword -- Tactics, Attachment, 1 Cost -- Item, Weapon

Attach to a tactics or Warrior character. Restricted. Limit 1 per character. Attached character gets +1A for each enemy engaged with you (Limit +3A).

Swift and Strong -- Tactics, Event, 1 Cost -- Song

Response: After a character you control attacks and destroys an enemy, exhaust a weapon attached to that character to ready that character and give it +2A for its next attack this phase.

Thror's Ring -- Neutral, Attachment, 1 Cost -- Artifact, Ring

Guarded (enemy or location) Attach to Dwarf Hero. Exhaust Ring and discard the first card of your deck to ready attached hero. If discarded card is an attachment, put into play.

Edited by player3351457

What is your guess as to the number in Man the Walls?

I am quite torn. I feel and hope it will be 2 because 1 would be too bad in comparison to many cards, and only have a slight edge in coop (with the limitations still). The 2 however, would be amazing, I think, especially as there are many allies in Leadership (and Tactics) that need not quest. And as if that card needed any boost, it would go great with a Very Good Tale.

Edited by lleimmoen

11 minutes ago, lleimmoen said:

What is your guess as to the number in Man the Walls?

My guess is 1, hope is 2.

I dont think it would be 2 just because there are so many types decks that reduce the cost by 1 already. If there was a four player game running dale (king of dale), silvan (o lorien), noldor (to the sea, to the sea), and rohan (spirit theoden), playing this card basically means everyone puts a 3 cost ally in for free. Even at the cost of no questing that seems too generous.

Of course, I don't know if this technically stacks with some of those because they have minimums. But what if you trigger their abilities and then play the card.

Edited by player3351457

Hmm. Could be, but would they obscure it to create a negative surprise in future? I know there are many near useless cards for solo, but I think they have been much less common in more recent cycles. And take MtW w/1: you only can play it in planning, it only works for your ally, and the ally cannot quest that round; it pales badly in comparison to other leadership resource accelerators.

As for others, I have been trying the Hunter in Haldan decks and he seems to be much better than the traveller from the other pack: often got him into play for 1 or less, and of course he is not bad for 2, either.

How about the blade, I am glad to see more generic weapons, especially those that can go to allies. And I really like the Swift and Strong (and so does Haldir).

Edited by lleimmoen

Man the Walls at 1 is not very impressive for resource acceleration -- but it is free, which helps a lot.  I'd *love* that card solo in my hand, turn one, with ally Treebeard.

I like the blade a lot.  Minimum +1 in most cases, can go on a wide range of characters, nice and cheap.

On 11/30/2018 at 8:57 AM, Alonewolf87 said:

Perhaps it's simply a preorder thing?

Not a preorder. I've seen both (Fires and Framsburg) on the shelf. Website even has quantities in stock.

I'll try and stop by this weekend and pick up a pack of Framsburg

Edited by LordBird

1 hour ago, LordBird said:

Not a preorder. I've seen both (Fires and Framsburg) on the shelf. Website even has quantities in stock.

I would very much ADORE to see spoilers for that pack. If you end up getting it and post the pictures I'd ve eternally grateful.

5 hours ago, LordBird said:

Bless you, LordBird.