Sign in to follow this  
TwiceBorn

Con of the Rings

Really enjoyed this write-up, and wish I could have been there. What a great idea to boost interest (and FFG support?) in the game, even though I had no idea the event was even in the works.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/11/16/con-of-the-rings/

EDIT: Clearly, I haven't been paying attention to prior posts in the Player Community sub-forum. 

Edited by TwiceBornh

Wow that's really amazing! I am surprised that this is the first conference for such a long running game. Glad to see it's going to take place next year as well. Hope FFG also puts some effort to promote the game. Cult of the new is good and all, but this game is truly a gem! Hope to see some action in Europe as well! 

54 minutes ago, Gizlivadi said:

Four words. Lure. Of. Middle. Earth.

I am speechless.. 

edit: seems like I am going to Germany next March... 

Edited by Gandalf_

You are not the only one :). Since there is not any planning of events now (the one in the website is from last year) I'm not posting in forum about the event, but registration already started so be in touch with the organizer to reserve a place ;).

5 hours ago, Rouxxor said:

You are not the only one :). Since there is not any planning of events now (the one in the website is from last year) I'm not posting in forum about the event, but registration already started so be in touch with the organizer to reserve a place ;).

Wow thanks for the tip. I wanted to go but was waiting for the info to come on the website.

The new dates are indicated on the website. But that is the only clue if you are not registred on the newsletter. I planned to wait until the schedule was out before posting about that (or may be waiting for some organizer to do so) but seem there is nothing since many days I put some topics on the web to prevent people, like here: