Sign in to follow this  
player3010587

Join the Wave 2 Chant!

1 hour ago, Wiredin said:

I'm still betting on the 14th 

Same as me, but there are some whom believe they have reliable sources and the 29th/30th will happen. Just will have to wait a little longer for those little A-Wings to fly once again.

4 minutes ago, Cgriffith said:

Same as me, but there are some whom believe they have reliable sources and the 29th/30th will happen. Just will have to wait a little longer for those little A-Wings to fly once again.

I believe the UK is getting an early release this Friday... while everyone one else is in the dark. Wondering if there was a quality recall or distribution problem. Wish @FFG would tweet a what’s going on or something. 

16 minutes ago, Sir13scott said:

I believe the UK is getting an early release this Friday... while everyone one else is in the dark. Wondering if there was a quality recall or distribution problem. Wish @FFG would tweet a what’s going on or something. 

You and a couple in this thread now I believe a say 29th or 30th. This is without confirmation from FFG, an announcement and all the US release being later. I don’t see that happening. I agree with @Wiredin the 14th sounds more attainable. But we’ll see. When’s the last time FFG had a X-Wing release on a Friday?

Edited by Cgriffith
Grammar

43 minutes ago, Cgriffith said:

You and a couple in this thread now I believe a say 29th or 30th. This is without confirmation from FFG, an announcement and all the US release being later. I don’t see that happening. I agree with @Wiredin the 14th sounds more attainable. But we’ll see. When’s the last time FFG had a X-Wing release on a Friday?

No but I believe a few UK players have said they’re FLGS are releasing it Friday, as in FFG might not have it but the UK does allow their FLGS to sell as “Special Early Release”

9 hours ago, Sir13scott said:

I looked at what one of our game stores put on their Facebook page about release and they specifically say "UK release date". So perhaps we are getting it before North America.

if it comes out this week I will be in tears. What an expensive week between flights to Phoenix, passport, system open tickets, hotel booking... I don't know if my wallet can handle the stress of wave 2 release as well?! (it can, I already prepaid for my dozen A-wings)

On 11/15/2018 at 1:10 PM, player3010587 said:

POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS! POINTS AND SLOTS!

I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.

44 minutes ago, Skitchx said:

I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.

I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.I hope you typed all this out and didn't just type it once then do the ole' CTRL+C, CTRL+V trick.

32 minutes ago, punkUser said:

I dunno man, mod slot or not on Tie/SF (read: quickdraw) has my attention ;) 

Coordinate an evade from the Upsilon to reduce the odds of getting all the shields off (She would spend her action on a target lock for her fcs). If somebody has a lock on her, use baffle at the end of the turn (assuming no shot on her) to get a free shot....fun, but no. It looks like shield or stealth will be the mod of choice, and the likelihood of getting only 1 or 2 revenge shots a game is much higher than it ever was. She still will be good, but like 2nd edition in general, her power level is down.

1 minute ago, player3010587 said:

Coordinate an evade from the Upsilon to reduce the odds of getting all the shields off (She would spend her action on a target lock for her fcs). If somebody has a lock on her, use baffle at the end of the turn (assuming no shot on her) to get a free shot....fun, but no. It looks like shield or stealth will be the mod of choice, and the likelihood of getting only 1 or 2 revenge shots a game is much higher than it ever was. She still will be good, but like 2nd edition in general, her power level is down.

That's the thing, any of those mods on QD is pretty stupid IMO so I'm hoping she just doesn't have the slot. Giving her a free trigger by locking her with a friendly ship + baffle is dumb. Shield upgrade giving too much value is dumb. SD giving too much control over taking 1 damage is dumb. Juke and FCS doing double duty is probably dumb too, so let's just keep it under control heh.

Edited by punkUser

3 minutes ago, punkUser said:

That's the thing, any of those mods on QD is pretty stupid IMO so I'm hoping she just doesn't have the slot. Giving her a free trigger by locking her with a friendly ship + baffle is dumb. Shield upgrade giving too much value is dumb. SD giving too much control over taking 1 damage is dumb. Juke and FCS doing double duty is probably dumb too, so let's just keep it under control heh.

Sorry for triggering any PTSD, lol. My point is that the mod slot, even if available, will not be all that amazing on her as it was in first edition, as there still is a massive chance that all the shields will be eaten in one shot (and thus any fancy tactics or points would be lost). But Juke + FCS does sound spicy, especially for a guy who flew her with Swarm Leader and 2 X7s... At least she doesn't have expertise, as that now goes to shieldless FO fighters in the form of Fanatical, lol.

1 hour ago, player3010587 said:

Sorry for triggering any PTSD, lol. My point is that the mod slot, even if available, will not be all that amazing on her as it was in first edition, as there still is a massive chance that all the shields will be eaten in one shot (and thus any fancy tactics or points would be lost). But Juke + FCS does sound spicy, especially for a guy who flew her with Swarm Leader and 2 X7s... At least she doesn't have expertise, as that now goes to shieldless FO fighters in the form of Fanatical, lol.

Oh I abused the **** out of QD in 1.0... she was my general go-to S tier ship to carry whatever jank I felt like running. Just I want better for 2.0 is all :)

3 hours ago, KiloFiX9 said:

Er... T70.... :(

Eh don't worry about it, Lackwit is more joking around. About your question do you fly Scum or will you be flying First Order? If so you might want primed thrusters but it should come out in the future for scum. Ferrosphere paint that comes in the A-wing pack will be useless for you since I think it is Resistance only.

Edited by KiraYamatoSF