Sign in to follow this  
WonderWAAAGH

There's a 4-Horsemen Deck on **** for $140!

Nothing rare about horsemen decks. WE had a our launch tournament today (SAt) and 3 people got them. Only friend of mine had bout 10 decks and 4. It's a cool theme, but it's not rare or any good. We did have two players get Maverick cards. That's far more impressive.

5 hours ago, sabrjay said:

Nothing rare about horsemen decks. WE had a our launch tournament today (SAt) and 3 people got them. Only friend of mine had bout 10 decks and 4. It's a cool theme, but it's not rare or any good. We did have two players get Maverick cards. That's far more impressive.

I've gotten a dis protect the weak in one of my core set decks, unfortunately that deck is by far my weakest. On the flipside I like how this demonstrates that decks with rare features aren't automatically strong decks.

42 minutes ago, Ken on Cape said:

What is a four Horsemen deck?

There is a set of 4 Sanctum creatures that always are in a deck together, the 4 horsemen. Death, Famine, War, and Pestilence. Famine is a rare and the other three are special cards that are included automatically when Famine is drawn. FFG did an article on them to demonstrate the abilities of the deck generator, so there is a bit of hype behind them (well, having a cool theme also helps). They aren't particularly broken, but solid cards.