LMasterList

L Master List (9.0)

Hi All,

So with all the books its hard to keep track of and remember everything and keep a game flowing, so I made a compilation with the main goal of being able to find information quickly instead of going through 10 books to find one thing. originally it was for me and my friends and they suggested that I share it online, so here it is

L Master List (Latest version 9.0)      

The JLj.gif Update

There is also another surprise part of the update, should be easily noticed  when you first open up the file  =D

>>>>>>>>>>>> L MASTER LIST LINK HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<

At long last my suffering comes to an end!

NOTE 1: All previous versions were .xlsx format, from now on we will be running a .xlsm format due to a surprise in this update

NOTE 2: If anyone finds a mistake or think some information is missing PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE FORCE TELL ME... especially for this update, it was not easy and i may have easily missed something

I am always trying to update it and make it better, sometimes it takes time and I dont always get the new books right away but its a project I wont give up on =D

REQUIREMENTS (well suggested for best use):

Microsoft Excel 

Star wars FFG Font (located here: http://thealexandrian.net/wordpress/37660/roleplaying-games/star-wars-force-and-destiny-system-cheat-sheet)

This list provides basic information on various things like weapons, gear, armor, mods, crafting, force powers and even has some handy cheat sheets that are designed to help keep things flowing, not to mention a joke here and there.

May the force be with you

-L

Edited by LMasterList
SPACESHIPS!!!!

59 minutes ago, warchild1x said:

So, not issued a cease and desist after all? Welcome back. Any changes since the last post?

No changes yet since last time, nor any messages/notifications from ffg, **** I didn't even notice it disappeared until today XD until that happens I'm here to help.

1 hour ago, LMasterList said:

No changes yet since last time, nor any messages/notifications from ffg, **** I didn't even notice it disappeared until today XD until that happens I'm here to help.

Very odd. Thanks for the repost. Looking forward to the next update

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

On 11/16/2018 at 3:18 AM, warchild1x said:

Very odd. Thanks for the repost. Looking forward to the next update

On 12/23/2018 at 7:19 PM, Malvicious said:

Any idea of when you may get this updated with the missing books?

Thought I might put out a update on Christmas for you guys, inside this update present you will find the Force powers update as well as information from another book.

BTW Malvicious, "books" up to today I thought i was only missing one... am I missing something else? If so ill look into it as soon as i can

On 1/2/2019 at 8:33 PM, player3346826 said:

Hi L Master,

I'm loged on this forum just to say you one thing : thank you for this great and usefull job. 

Happy new year :)

And THIS.... THIS is why i do this, your welcome, stay tuned in for updates =D ... looks like the next update is going to be the dreaded spaceships

Community be like:

lva1nz4.gif

... Ill be happy when its done yes but oh the pain.... THE PAIN!!!

4 hours ago, LMasterList said:

And THIS.... THIS is why i do this, your welcome, stay tuned in for updates =D ... looks like the next update is going to be the dreaded spaceships

Community be like:

lva1nz4.gif

... Ill be happy when its done yes but oh the pain.... THE PAIN!!!

Yes, I too take too much for granted without saying a proper "thank you for your work". 

I will happily rectify this: Thank you! This is very appreciated! 

Just to keep everyone updated, I am working on the next update... there is going to be a nice surprise for everyone thanks to a volunteer (will be named and celebrated later), but it also means it may take some more time before i can release this update... work and family have kept me busy recently and my laptop i normally work on stopped working as well (ghosting trackpad mouse) so i ordered a new laptop but that arrived defective so im waiting on the new one... fun times

Fun fact, I have tried to design this the best i can for use with a 15" laptop as its what i use when i go to my sessions with my friends

Hey, question for everyone

Sorting... So I add things in the list and leave it in the order I have added it... Normally by book (makes it easier to find the new items in updates), revelation hit me on how I can keep the way I have sorted things so I will implement that in the new update

but my question is how would you guys like the lists sorted, the current way? Alphabetically? By book (sometimes items related to each other are put near each other in my sorting)? Or some other sorting method?

I like the way you have it and the benefit of having it in Excel is one can sort as needed.  I normally prefer Alphabetically but I use the column sorts regularly when viewing the list based on what I am looking for.